***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

What’s your professional opinion on eating raw meat? Particularly steaks and other forms of beef.

I personally love raw steak/beef, I season it and let sit on the counter for 30 minutes and then eat it.

People say that’s gross but then I ask if they’ve ever had steak tartare or sushi before and when they say yes I’m like well it’s the same thing. Granted I’m not a professional. But not once have I ever gotten sick from doing it.

I’ll hang up and listen.

I've had tartare but as far as like an actual chunk of raw steak I don't know that I'd enjoy it. You may be a vampire

fifi
fifi is a kind attracrive girl but is quite sensitive so its best not to say anything bad about her, you can always tell her your worries towards her, fifi will calm you down in a way you would never predict she could, fifi might seem anti social but shes just very shy, so when you are just an acquaintance its better for you to start the conversation first, fifi's are quite open minded so its okay to tell her anything, fifi's are kind & funny especially cute, and very trustworthy, hanging out with fifi will give you life lesson's
'totally a fifi'

fifi
fifi is a kind attracrive girl but is quite sensitive so its best not to say anything bad about her, you can always tell her your worries towards her, fifi will calm you down in a way you would never predict she could, fifi might seem anti social but shes just very shy, so when you are just an acquaintance its better for you to start the conversation first, fifi's are quite open minded so its okay to tell her anything, fifi's are kind & funny especially cute, and very trustworthy, hanging out with fifi will give you life lesson's
'totally a fifi'
Prevalent within death row inmates, a hands-free masturbation device made up of a dirty old sock, vaseline (or toothpaste, if not available) a toilet paper tube (if available), wedged firmly between a matress.
"Hey boy. Bend over. I'm 'bout to jack off with your asshole"
"Man fuck dat...yall needs ta be using yo FIFI, negga!"

Back