***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Chargers are always playing down to their competition and they are traveling cross country, its concerning

i know I said feed Chubb but cmon
What’s your professional opinion on eating raw meat? Particularly steaks and other forms of beef.

I personally love raw steak/beef, I season it and let sit on the counter for 30 minutes and then eat it.

People say that’s gross but then I ask if they’ve ever had steak tartare or sushi before and when they say yes I’m like well it’s the same thing. Granted I’m not a professional. But not once have I ever gotten sick from doing it.

I’ll hang up and listen.

Lol I'm tired. I thought it was Cavs.

reminds me of usual suspects

Dick: our sources tell us that you were in Queens on the night of the robbery
Bloke: I live in Queens, did you have a team of monkeys working on that all night long

whats the defender supposed to do????? So fucking sick of this!!! Bunch of fucking morons what good does it do to punish someone for what he can‘t control that doesnt fix anything or prevent anything unless you want tackling as a whole to stop go fuck yourselves!!!

whats the defender supposed to do????? So fucking sick of this!!! Bunch of fucking morons what good does it do to punish someone for what he can‘t control that doesnt fix anything or prevent anything unless you want tackling as a whole to stop go fuck yourselves!!!
So how do you really feel?

Back