***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Jets need to start playing w urgency!!

This freaking qb has no clue where to go with the ball!! He has to look all around forever before throwing..

So 1st down run up middle and then don’t snap till play clock at 5???!!! Gase is doing the job for browns!!

Since we talking bases and the fb game sucks explain to me why the hell cards were such fat plus money today w Hudson going but are a pick 2marro w mikolas? Had Corbin been bad or something? I havnt followed much lately.

@austinhous we know thx to you that marrone only covers at 1 pm...so does that mean his primetime ats is shit? I can only recall last year‘s blowout in tenny atm jags are so rarely primetime
I can answer your question now. Regarding start times, time zones, home/away, etc.. I'm doing Jax ML and Jax team total over. There's a possibility I buy the full-game over too, if before Thursday night I can start to feel like the Titans can contribute more than 3 points to the total on offense.

I like what some ESPN guy said this morning. Not worth trading a sure thing (Jalen) for hope (draft picks). No way.

Hard for Lenny to do anything 42.7% stacked boxes faced since he entered the league and the run-blocking is terrible

Anyone watching this game think I should try for the middle and bet the 2h over? I took under for the game. Not watching it. Just following score on my cell

Anyone watching this game think I should try for the middle and bet the 2h over? I took under for the game. Not watching it. Just following score on my cell

If you do it i‘d do it just for the sake of trying to get a middle. I don‘t think either team has really shown much on offense. Henry has been very good but Mariota has been inaccurate. Minshew was superb on one drive and nobody else. It looks like a lot of rain which doesn‘t help either qb. One of the td‘s was a six-yard drive after a muffed punt. I could only guess an over would require even more luck unless we see dramatic change somewhere

Back