***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Fuckin FGs, at least they making them but that shit not getting me over. I’m not feeling this over enough to pop again in second half like last night. Shit

Guessing we see a slow, grinding 2nd half by both teams to run clock. Can’t see it going over unless there’s a big turnover or two...which of course is a good possibility.

Guessing we see a slow, grinding 2nd half by both teams to run clock. Can’t see it going over unless there’s a big turnover or two...which of course is a good possibility.

Still think browns will hit the 30 I thought they would. Problem is now w 3rd stringer will jets even try to open up? If they have any guts and play to win they will, and that could easily lead to points for both teams!!

I feel like jets just trying not to lose by too much. How pathetic is that? If it me I’m going all out and letting it fly, rather lose by 40 giving it my all than play like cowards.

Crazy me, I had hopes this game might be somewhat entertaining. The nfl shit show product continues getting worse. One flag and pathetic play after another.

And oh boy is it exciting the way browns go out there on every 4th down and pretend they gonna go for it!! That their offense, hope the other team goes offsides!!

Minkah Fitzpatrick for a 1st rounder to the Steelers

not sure if this trade makes sense after the Ben injury

Pathetic ass play calling Gase. Unreal. 4 down territory and you throw on 3rd and 4th w 2 yards to gain? And throw it backwards the second time?? Just put ball in bells hands dummy!!

The NFL overexpanded for financial reasons— greedy bastards. There need to be fewer teams so that greater minds are concentrated on a smaller number of teams.

I mean if it was your team don’t ya think you would take a chance on a young guy:hot college coach instead of recycle the same garbage who have proven to be losers??

Minkah Fitzpatrick for a 1st rounder to the Steelers

not sure if this trade makes sense after the Ben injury

You‘re not optimistic about Mason? I heard some good things about his performance vs Seattle? Nice arm with zip on his passes, not horribly unathletic? History with James Washington

I was expecting those kind of plays all night on jets secondary. Still gonna be right bout browns score, unfortunately jets not gonna help over

I don‘t think people realize how fortunate Bell was to run behind a superb Steez o-line. Put him in Arizona and he‘s no better than David Johnson

some time it would be nice to see some players crash out of bounds, take out gregg williams' legs and break them. since he's rooted for injuries his whole career, would be excellent to give him an extended hospital stay.

some time it would be nice to see some players crash out of bounds, take out gregg williams' legs out and break them. since he's rooted for injuries his whole career, would be excellent to give him an extended hospital stay.

Give that sick fuck a taste of his own medicine!

somehow, he always has a job waiting for him even though he's a piece of shit and sucks at what he does

I think he should have been banned after stealing Jax‘s playbook in 1999 to get Tenny to the super bowl
Would have also spared many later victims of his bounty hunt

I love watching Myles Garrett smack the shit out of New York's quarterbacks. Seeing Le'Veon put his skill set and toughness on display are also awesome. This is good football no matter what you cynics say!

That pick just killed the little hope I had in over.

I’m trying to remember all the guys who I told I was wrong they were right about Baker last year after bashing him and browns so hard at draft!! Starting to think I was right all along!!

Back