***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

i agree the 1st down is brutal, especially when it's away from the play. and yeah it would be scary to have the judgment in the ref's hands. defenders will for sure take advantage of it though, like when they allowed contact within 5 yards of scrimmage.

I think that a small part of the nfl problem, smart guys started coming along who find all the ways to take advantage of rules so then they gotta make more rules. Then more rules to offset problems previous rule caused. Next thing you know nobody has any idea wtf certain rules are!! Took them 10 years to figure out what a catch was, back before replay and the Calvin Johnson catch/no catch I don’t recall that ever being a problem! lol

That pick Ryan threw in the end zone was just brutal. Collinsworth focusing on his arm getting hit. Holy shit, made no difference. Irrelevant. The ball was going to get picked, regardless.

I think that a small part of the nfl problem, smart guys started coming along who find all the ways to take advantage of rules so then they gotta make more rules. Then more rules to offset problems previous rule caused. Next thing you know nobody has any idea wtf certain rules are!! Took them 10 years to figure out what a catch was, back before replay and the Calvin Johnson catch/no catch I don’t recall that ever being a problem! lol

always a clusterfuck. the "make a football move" is my favorite of all rules. pure bullshit.

Back