***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

If philly would stop fukkin around and score I think ice would come back down field! I mean he prob throw pick at end but at least give me a shot at this second half!

if def holding isn't an auto 1st down, defenders are just going to be yanking on receiver jerseys all the time on 3rd and long when they're beat

collinsworth is amazed at every good play someone makes. acts like it's always the best athletic feat he's ever seen.

if def holding isn't an auto 1st down, defenders are just going to be yanking on receiver jerseys all the time on 3rd and long when they're beat

Yea I get that too,, but that rarely the case., maybe they should just make it another stupid judgement call!! Lol. Like if they do something you saying then it a 1st., when it the typical ticky tack garbage it just 5 yards and replay down! Might as well give refs more power! Lol

Yea I get that too,, but that rarely the case., maybe they should just make it another stupid judgement call!! Lol. Like if they do something you saying then it a 1st., when it the typical ticky tack garbage it just 5 yards and replay down! Might as well give refs more power! Lol

i agree the 1st down is brutal, especially when it's away from the play. and yeah it would be scary to have the judgment in the ref's hands. defenders will for sure take advantage of it though, like when they allowed contact within 5 yards of scrimmage.

Back