***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Chance to score before half and then after half. It’s the entire reason you defer. If they get pinned deep, if they don’t get a first down...if, if, if. Let’s say they didn’t get a first down and had to punt, why do you think KC most likely scores? Now he doesn’t trust his defense either? It was an awful decision.
Disagree. Totally disagree and I'm rooting for SF. They were gifted a tie at half because KC tried an end around. You are playing the best offense in NFL. Who knows where that punt ends up? What of it's inside the 5? Then KC gets ball back at midfield and prolly scores. I always want teams to maximize time but in this instance I think he made the right decision.

Disagree. Totally disagree and I'm rooting for SF. They were gifted a tie at half because KC tried an end around. You are playing the best offense in NFL. Who knows where that punt ends up? What of it's inside the 5? Then KC gets ball back at midfield and prolly scores. I always want teams to maximize time but in this instance I think he made the right decision.

One first down is all you need. Who expects a punt to be downed inside the 5?

Why does KC probably score? They would be out of timeouts and you still would get to punt the ball. The ONLY way it makes sense is in the most extreme case of them being pinned deep and then going 3 and out. And now we’re game planning for that to be likely?

One first down is all you need. Who expects a punt to be downed inside the 5?

Why does KC probably score? They would be out of timeouts and you still would get to punt the ball. The ONLY way it makes sense is in the most extreme case of them being pinned deep and then going 3 and out. And now we’re game planning for that to be likely?
Listen, if you think the SF defense has stopped KC you are mistaken. The first drive was on Mahomes. The last drive was a ridiculous playcall or they lead at half anyways. Keep it out of his hands. SF was 3rd and 8 and KC have up the soft 1D... It's not like it was guaranteed. SF needs to play from in front. Period.

Listen, if you think the SF defense has stopped KC you are mistaken. The first drive was on Mahomes. The last drive was a ridiculous playcall or they lead at half anyways. Keep it out of his hands. SF was 3rd and 8 and KC have up the soft 1D... It's not like it was guaranteed. SF needs to play from in front. Period.

Being tied isn’t playing from in front. Period period.

Again, all about taking that timeout usually....just not vs this team...if KC was getting ball to start 3rd...yes... absolutely. Here, no. You can control the game now.

And they were 3rd and 8 because they ran it into the line trying to go to halftime like pussies.

If they are playing the Rams, sure, not the best offense in football that is moving the ball pretty well.

Regardless of the music, any man who didn’t enjoy watching Shakira gyrate like that - whether she is 19 or 49 - needs to rewind and watch again

Back