***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

queefs bring the house when whiners are trying to run the clock out. i see your pussiness and i raise it with stupidity

So much for kittle over 73 or leading at half
Has anyone ever heard so much booing at halftime? Lol. Way to go shanny: Just lost all respect for him.

I’d love a niners score/ I have them by 1-6 and 7-12 for 1st half at +400 and +450. Still dunno why the hell they let kc run 40 seconds off clock before punt?
It was smart ... I'm all about maximizing time but if they get pinned deep and go 3 n out KC has ball back over a minute left and likely scores. I'm shocked Troy is confused by this.

So same guy who was oc of biggest collapse in history who prob woulda won had he just ran clock and kicked fg has now lost all his manhood and plays his next like a bitch? Lol

It was smart ... I'm all about maximizing time but if they get pinned deep and go 3 n out KC has ball back over a minute left and likely scores. I'm shocked Troy is confused by this.

nothing smart about that. Not playing to win. Kc has shown no ability to make them go 3 and out.

agreed. Play conservative, don’t let your quarterback make any more mistakes, go into the half tied, and get the ball first in the second half.

Reminds me of when jags let pats beat them in afc championship

1) they ran out of creative offense
2) their whole offense was Fournette. They‘re not gonna pass with Bortles when they don‘t have to
3) the refs gifted New England 14 points...seven at the end of the 1H and 7 with Myles Jack. Don‘t forget the false start bullshit when Jax was driving.

1) they ran out of creative offense
2) their whole offense was Fournette. They‘re not gonna pass with Bortles when they don‘t have to
3) the refs gifted New England 14 points...seven at the end of the 1H and 7 with Myles Jack. Don‘t forget the false start bullshit when Jax was driving.

they played to lose and they did a fine job if that was the goal.

Troy acted as if there was no way KC was going to stop them ot he wanted action because it's the SB

4 KC players with rushing attempts in that half. Hopefully they don't pull out a trick play in the 2H to go over the 4.5

they played to lose and they did a fine job if that was the goal.

They played to win with their defense and they would have if the refs didn‘t literally march New England down the field to end the 1H and keep Jax from scoring a game-sealing defensive touchdown.

This is Niner style right now. Opening drive needs to be time consuming ending in a TD. Listen to halftime show. They're all begging for points

Shanahan came into this game with one main objective. Keep the Kansas City offense off the field. If he can continue doing that, they will win the game. Even if that means playing as conservative as it gets to end a half.

Chance to score before half and then after half. It’s the entire reason you defer. If they get pinned deep, if they don’t get a first down...if, if, if. Let’s say they didn’t get a first down and had to punt, why do you think KC most likely scores? Now he doesn’t trust his defense either? It was an awful decision.

Troy acted as if there was no way KC was going to stop them ot he wanted action because it's the SB

They didn’t need to just stop them, it needed to be a 3 and out after being pinned deep. If your philosophy is based on thinking that’s more likely than the punt going into the EZ (it did), and getting ONE first down, you’re coaching like a pussy.

remember in Knocked Up when the guy from the office tells the sister to take her old ass home when they're trying to get in the club. that's shakira

Back