***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I would have figured that but I didn't hear them announce that.

Plus they gave him a 1d when he was short.

Even the official NFL play by play has it as no gain.

Yeah, the mistake was not announcing both penalties, but you can see the WR covering the lineman, so it’s clearly an illegal formation.

I’m not defending any other calls/decisions by the officials, you know how I feel about NFL officiating. But clearly that official wasn’t the one who called holding on that particular play.

I listened to Romo today and he continues to very good. But $10MM per year?

I mean, shit, can he tell me what lottery ticket I should get. He's good, but not all that.

That’s just the going rate it would seem. Fuck, the hosts for Survivor, the Bachelor, etc get like 20 mil/year and they don’t do anything special at all.

That’s just the going rate it would seem. Fuck, the hosts for Survivor, the Bachelor, etc get like 20 mil/year and they don’t do anything special at all.

Aikmen makes between 6-7 million. Both the guys that host the survivor and bachelor are beyond just hosts but they both produce the show. If Jeff Probst left survivor I think that would take a hit. If tony Romo is calling MNF is anyone tuning in because of that? Not I. I think they should save their money and just roll with booger and embrace the laughs. The one thing I could see is maybe the nfl wouldn’t hate espn as much and start giving them better games because of Romo

I feel like this game is over and it’s gonna be a complete blow out. 49ers crushed packers in regular season, why didn I think anything would change? I don’t know

If Shanahan wasn't the coach I'd buy off the Slackers but Shanny likes to keep teams in it in big games.

Aikmen makes between 6-7 million. Both the guys that host the survivor and bachelor are beyond just hosts but they both produce the show. If Jeff Probst left survivor I think that would take a hit. If tony Romo is calling MNF is anyone tuning in because of that? Not I. I think they should save their money and just roll with booger and embrace the laughs. The one thing I could see is maybe the nfl wouldn’t hate espn as much and start giving them better games because of Romo
It's apples and oranges. People don't tune into CBS to listen to Romo call games now.

Bears shut out the Packers in the 1H of last season's opener. Led 17-0 at halftime. Green Bay came back to win 24-23

-week 1 of 2018

It's apples and oranges. People don't tune into CBS to listen to Romo call games now.

I don’t know, they may not tune in just to hear him, but he’s regarded as better than everyone else. I’d think this forum has above average “intelligence” into the sports world, and Romo gets praised and noticed more than anyone else by far.

People also aren’t tuning into any of those shows because of the host, so I think it’s a moot point to begin with.

Back