***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

unless it's blatant. it happens a lot on out of bounds plays that are close to the first down marker, seems like replay always sides with the on-field ruling when trying to spot the ball like that

man I don't ever remember "lightning delays" even being part of the game back in the day. feels like they just started doing this within the L5 years or so. what is the problem? can we get a lightning rod or something? never used to happen in the 90's I guarantee you that

I have a buddy whose dad is a contractor, a really good dude who works on houses and stuff. dude has been struck by lightning - multiple times - in his life. can't even imagine. he says he can feel it coming that his arm hair starts standing on end and then blam-o

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

1568335642617.gif

Samuel is so lethal with his speed. I vaguely vaguely remember Raghib 'Rocket' Ismael. Wonder if there's a comparison

In the last series, why Tampa Bay accpt the holding penalty? Carolina would have been 3rd & 9.5 if you do not accept the holding. Instead TB accepts the holding call and Carolina are 2nd & 19.5.

Giving a team 2 more downs? I'd rather have my opponent with 1 down left at their end of field. Cam is no Tom Brady with his passing game, but I do not want to give pro QB/receivers 2 more downs.

Is it just me?

surprised by the lack of any type of urgency on that last drive. poor timeout/clock management. how can u be content losing going into the half. but they were. if I was on Carolina I'd be pissed

CAR offense much better while TB D is better

I think over is da play

• 101 Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Carolina Panthers 2nd Half Over 24 -101

Cats look like they're still sore AF from the ass kicking the received on Sunday. First "real" action in months you know they're sore

Cardinals might be a sneaky play in W4. First division game of the season hosting the Seahawks. The Seahawks will be looking ahead to hosting the Rams that Thursday. Pete Carroll is 0-4 the L4 seasons looking at a Thursday night matchup in their upcoming game.

And depending on how tonight goes, the Panthers might have some value when they visit the Cardinals in 10 days, with the Cardinals looking ahead to hosting the Seahawks.

didn't look like anyone was gonna score this quarter there for a minute with that crappy-ass drive by Carolina to open things up

Hop in

Yea - I took Carolina. Not looking like the smartest move at this point

Any Bucs backer. Even ML shouldn’t even have to be watching this. Perriman is awful and the FG luck is against them.

Back