***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

When you are down 17 points in the playoffs with less than 10 minutes to go, don’t you pretty much have to go for it no matter the scenario?

When you are down 17 points in the playoffs with less than 10 minutes to go, don’t you pretty much have to go for it no matter the scenario?

You would think. Maybe if dumb shit didn’t take the sack. Prob woulda punted anyways, Zimmer a pussy

You do...

100%

This is even more exasperated when the other team is running it down your throats.

But, coaches do not like seeing blowouts on the resume. Losing a game by 17 is much better than 27-31

PUBLIC SERVICE POST: My first CBB play is Wazzu +10 and they are down by about 140......I don't know where I would be without tailing the dudes in the CBB forum.....Grinder, Roch, Timmy to name a few, but others too......if you don't get there enough, you should........fade my shit, but do check those guys out.

Go Lamar............

PUBLIC SERVICE POST: My first CBB play is Wazzu +10 and they are down by about 140......I don't know where I would be without tailing the dudes in the CBB forum.....Grinder, Roch, Timmy to name a few, but others too......if you don't get there enough, you should........fade my shit, but do check those guys out.

Go Lamar............

I learned a lot bout capping college hoops from some the guys over there a long time ago.

in reflection, the last game's 2H -3 was the most obvious bet this year. Did not take full advantage

Back