***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I’m on MN ML for value, but I don’t see them hanging around until the end. Hope I’m wrong, but see this one getting out of hand in the 2nd Half.

In all the 4007 NFL games the L15 seasons, only 61 of them ended in a 9-point margin. Less than 2 percent. If you're thinking about taking the 9½ you can get a cheaper price on the 8½ on a number that actually matters in the NFL. Or buy the entire +10.

In all the 4007 NFL games the L15 seasons, only 61 of them ended in a 9-point margin. Less than 2 percent. If you're thinking about taking the 9½ you can get a cheaper price on the 8½ on a number that actually matters in the NFL. Or buy the entire +10.
bingo

I’m on MN ML for value, but I don’t see them hanging around until the end. Hope I’m wrong, but see this one getting out of hand in the 2nd Half.
If Minny keep it close in the 1H that's usually pretty good for them. It's the large 1H deficits they are not built to overcome.

Al and Chris spent all that time talking about how Zimmer loves defending 3rd and long but Shanahan and them are pretty formidable up front on defense themselves. Haven't heard them mention much about SF pass rush. Head scratcher

What is the deal with Claws. I hadn't heard of them until a few weeks ago, but apparently they are selling like hotcakes. I had no idea but it's like the hottest product in America right now. Hard seltzer. I thought I'd seen/heard it all until that.

What is the deal with Claws. I hadn't heard of them until a few weeks ago, but apparently they are selling like hotcakes. I had no idea but it's like the hottest product in America right now. Hard seltzer. I thought I'd seen/heard it all until that.
Chicks, frat boys and Bones dig em.

Back