***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Given how PI challenges have gone this year, there is no doubt this will be a successful challenge.......why? Because it would make no fukkin sense

I usually take dogs in this round, had to play the local team.
But , the bulls like the 2nd half.
If it doesn't get out of hand that is.

I usually take dogs in this round, had to play the local team.
But , the bulls like the 2nd half.
If it doesn't get out of hand that is.
I crunched numbers the other day and dogs 8-0 ATS wildcard round last 2 years. Kinda scared me today as I am expecting some regression to mean. I like favorites today and dogs tomorrow.

I crunched numbers the other day and dogs 8-0 ATS wildcard round last 2 years. Kinda scared me today as I am expecting some regression to mean. I like favorites today and dogs tomorrow.
3 years ago all faves won. I got toasted.

O/U now 40.5 - i got under 47 a few minutes back when Texans started prior possession

Good move, I didn't like my original over play of 43, but after that quick run down the field (also on the Bills), I said fukk it.

Now the euphoria has worn off, and I can't risk a midddle...

Good move, I didn't like my original over play of 43, but after that quick run down the field (also on the Bills), I said fukk it.

Now the euphoria has worn off, and I can't risk a midddle...
What strain gave you the euphoria that wore off so soon lol

I met a girl from Spring, Tx when I was younger. We were both on Summer vacation with out families in Sandestin. I was so in love with her. We spent every day and night together. She ended up going to aTm.

Man that was a great summer.
Summer of 90

I met a girl from Spring, Tx when I was younger. We were both on Summer vacation with out families in Sandestin. I was so in love with her. We spent every day and night together. She ended up going to aTm.

Man that was a great summer.
Summer of 90
The start of a Harlequin Romance Novel

Back