***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Gotta be a Sundsy game for Sea-Phi. Sunday night and then cross country for a Saturday game would be too unfair

Is this in reply to my post? I don't remember saying that the league would fold, but it wouldn't. I wouldn't watch unless I had money on it though - except for the Broncos. I'm probably the only one that feels that way.

If as you say 'not a lot of people' would watch

It would fold, or need to dramatically alter its structure, as its revenue would be measured as a drop in the billions

If as you say 'not a lot of people' would watch

It would fold, or need to dramatically alter its structure, as its revenue would be measured as a drop in the billions

I'm glad to see this was on your mind so much you answered over 6 hours later.

You're right. If there was no bettering or fantasy, I am the only person that would quit watching - my bad for thinking others would stop watching too.

Personal thoughts: gambling and Fantasy make up a big part of ratings. Now ..the NFL ratings are such that a loss of that segment wouldn't crush the league do to the sheer amount of people that watch.

Intersting article, but since it agrees with me it must be fake news

How Legal Sports Betting Helped Drive NFL's First Half TV Ratings
Tried clicking but my antivirus blocked it...

This is an interesting debate...and I think that what we are seeing more of(imo) is people gambling now. The segment of newbs out there that do not even know what they are betting on is scary. I think a lot of average NFL fans are learning on the fly.

This would be a great GD/Separate topic thread BTW.

Tried clicking but my antivirus blocked it...

This is an interesting debate...and I think that what we are seeing more of(imo) is people gambling now. The segment of newbs out there that do not even know what they are betting on is scary. I think a lot of average NFL fans are learning on the fly.

This would be a great GD/Separate topic thread BTW.

weird - it's from the website of these guys:
Front Office Sports (@frntofficesport) | Twitter

I'm glad to see this was on your mind so much you answered over 6 hours later.

You're right. If there was no bettering or fantasy, I am the only person that would quit watching - my bad for thinking others would stop watching too.

Wasnt around and saw the someone replied thing, same as you

I'm not saying no one would stop, I just constantly see from people that everyone or most that they know would stop, which just has no basis for truth

It's the same as people saying they wish the game was like it was 20 years ago, not saying this is you, but its tied together

Niners should have won comfortably.

Kyle Shanahan, man this dude likes to keep his opponents in the game.

Not sure his brand of coaching wins a SB (already proven somewhat).

Theres a huge difference between 'not a lot of people would watch' and posting an article mentioning a 6% rise with a likely factor being betting....

Theres a huge difference between 'not a lot of people would watch' and posting an article mentioning a 6% rise with a likely factor being betting....

We really got different things from this. The whole article is about the people that bet and watch and how much of the viewership is because of gambling and how the growth is continuing as states legalize gambling.

We can agree to disagree though.

So the non PI call in seahawks game.... with no review either....

Guess who got screwed again by a clear PI at the end of a game not called... could have had a bye...

Back