• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

It just speaks volumes that the Rams have had 2 weeks to get ready for this and put up 0 offensive points the first 30 minutes

oh yeah, just looked. I'm going against the Pitt defense in fantasy also. fucking glorious.

when it rains it pours.

hmm, can get Pittsburgh ML -165 live betting. any thoughts? Goff looks scared and also has no time to even breathe back there.
If it was my money I'd say no since I missed the +200 on the Steelers ML and no way would I lay that much juice in a game they were lined as the underdog. There's smarter ways to lay that much juice to win 1 unit I think. Just my rule of thumb.

I can say that Rams have potential halftime adjustments and get the ball 1st to start the half. And they been completing some deep passes. If they score 7 out of the gate here I'll definitely be trying to buy points with the Steelers. I'd love a +3

If it was my money I'd say no since I missed the +200 on the Steelers ML and no way would I lay that much juice in a game they were lined as the underdog. There's smarter ways to lay that much juice to win 1 unit I think. Just my rule of thumb.

I can say that Rams have potential halftime adjustments and get the ball 1st to start the half. And they been completing some deep passes. If they score 7 out of the gate here I'll definitely be trying to buy points with the Steelers. I'd love a +3

thanks bud. i'll just cheer for Rams to come back and win, I have Goff as my QB in a fantasy league at work. ugh.

fish been up 10 at half twice since last year, culmative 2nd half MIA 3 OPP 34 plus today is 3rd time 0-9 so far

All this ref talk has me fired up for a game against the Cowboys tonight.

They probably brought that black cat home too.

Gonna be a long night I think...

Back