• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Aaron Jones with TD #2. They could get him another couple today if they choose. Panthers can't stop him.

Steelers probably have one deep ball heave and one trick play in their arsenal to move the ball. Rams get to 17 they probably win this.

It was weak, yes. Think it was for landing on him, but somehow Rodgers is free enough to catch the flag being tossed on him.

Yep. Can't say how much but here's the link;

Yep. Can't say how much but here's the link;

Thx

That was really dumb to call that a fumble. They were letting them play. They were depending on replay to get the right call.

Does every fucking call have to go against me?

How about use some common sense. QB was hit from the side coming at him.....the fucking ball went forward 10 yards....

Impossible if his arm wasn't propelling the ball forward

The refs didn't even blow the whistle on Rudolph's incomplete pass right there!? They all swallowed their whistles this game or something?!

There's an uncalled hit by Donald to Rudolph's facemask that Steeler fans will use to say not everything has gone their way.

I agree Pro. Dallas feel like they're about to get everything pushed in tonight. Philly is the only game they really got their business done in and I don't trust them to be disciplined enough to beat a Zimmer-coached team. Plus it looks like stupid $$$ is on Cowboys' side. Sagarin say game should be a pick-em, but everyone and their dog has lined up to lay points. Sorry in a bad mood.

Can’t believe I’m gonna lose my rams/Steelers 1H u22.5 bet. 2 defensive TDs and awful clock management. Unreal

Back