• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

1572267564305.png

Fukn Pats are so good... why don't teams use this play more often, since they are not having much success with what they been doing. Brady said he thought the offense was bad, because they were practicing vs this bunch. May be the best D Belichek has had in a long time if not ever. Strange coincidence, his first win in 1991 was with the Browns at the Patriots and his 300th win is also CLE at NE :shocked:

View attachment 43857

I guess lets see next week when the Colts come to town

Dupree with a crushing hit

surprised thats not a personal foul somehow

vegas was smoking weed when they made this line..lol. I figured with a rookie QB for Steeleres you'd have a chance for Miami with a veteran QB even if it is Fitzpatrick.
Miami+14 and Miami ML right now.

right now my Book is still having Steelers -110 ...so they are still expecting them to come back ...i guess

turnovers has also been the big bugaboo so far this year for the Steelers and even part of last year to boot.

I recall Tomlin once saying it would take him defacating on an airplane seat during a flight to get fired by the Steelers........I wonder how a really bad loss to the Fins would stack up to that standard

I recall Tomlin once saying it would take him defacating on an airplane seat during a flight to get fired by the Steelers........I wonder how a really bad loss to the Fins would stack up to that standard

I would bet everything I own the Steelers would never fire a coach during the season

These teams will put on their correct jerseys at halftime right? I feel there was a mixup at the cleaners.

Back