• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

i dont think Eriksen should play for the team again

I'm at the point where I say give Foyth a chance on the right. Or start Sissoko at RB and put Ndombele in the starting line up. I'm sick of Aurier's poor decision making

I think hes just waiting for foyth to get match fitness

The day our starting fullbacks are sess and foyth is a day I dream of

Also agree on eriksen, he doesnt give a shit anymore, Lamela been very good this season but injured again now, dele had been showing signs for a few games before today.

Eriksen should get the Adebayor treatment, can train with the reserves if he wants, go sign for madrid on a free, and play 10x a season in copa del ray games

It's a fantasy revival day.....Miles Sanders, Montgomery, Gordon, Singletary and Mixon all finding paydirt today.

Also agree on eriksen, he doesnt give a shit anymore, Lamela been very good this season but injured again now, dele had been showing signs for a few games before today.

Eriksen should get the Adebayor treatment, can train with the reserves if he wants, go sign for madrid on a free, and play 10x a season in copa del ray games

but I think Foyth started for Argentina in the international break. If he's starting, hes healthy in my book

problem with him is he is similiar to Aurier with more smill though

but I think Foyth started for Argentina in the international break. If he's starting, hes healthy in my book

problem with him is he is similiar to Aurier with more smill though

Didnt he come off early in the argie game?

Maybe he just didnt want to play him 1st league game of year vs mane

I still dont get selling trips and bringing in no replacement, not a huge fan of trips but aurier is just trash

Trips been crushing it at Atleti too

I didn‘t get to see today‘s match. What is Eriksen doing or not doing that shows he doesn’t care?

All the pumping up I heard about the Tenny pass game and Davis and Brown. Those two have 1 catch for 1 yard.

Like no player owes his team his body. If he thinks in oppo to the team medical staff that he can‘t play then he has the right to seek alternative opinions

I don't know why the Jets even care about Osemele when he was terrible when he was playing and his contract is done after the year. It just makes the team look bad which is nothing new.

Minshew been pretty solid but Chark repeatedly getting bested by Roberts. Minshew occasionally has made Jets dbacks look better tho by throwing behind

Back