• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Good thing the Jets picked Quinnen Williams who hasn't made a play all year over Josh Allen who has almost as many sacks as the whole Jets roster.

What a trash ending to the half in NOLA. This team never catches any breaks. Clock still ran even though dude got out of bounds. Then a TD called back on a ? Hold. 0 points.

let's see how Allen responds 2ndh. He's been killer down the stretch in games. He needs 2 2ndh tds to even have a shot at winning

Bills had this one under control, up 7-3 with a chance to put the last points up in the half. 3 1/2 of game play later they're down 10.

how are you

Just numb

Fully expected it, especially after the tie, who knows what happens next week at Everton

But after that theres like a 10 game run where they need to win minimum 8

It ndombele and lo celso arent starting by november I dono what to say about poch

Sessegnon should be the second hes healthy

Just numb

Fully expected it, especially after the tie, who knows what happens next week at Everton

But after that theres like a 10 game run where they need to win minimum 8

It ndombele and lo celso arent starting by november I dono what to say about poch

Sessegnon should be the second hes healthy

i dont think Eriksen should play for the team again

I'm at the point where I say give Foyth a chance on the right. Or start Sissoko at RB and put Ndombele in the starting line up. I'm sick of Aurier's poor decision making

Back