• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I actually thought jets might keep this closeish

New England gonna be up 17 in about 3 minutes

Kraft can schedule his stop at the strip mall in jersey early tonight

Rookie QB's have a unbelievable record vs Belichek

1571705732420.jpg

Pats are just trying things now, running out a LB to block. They'd never give Sony 3 straight goal line cracks if they weren't experimenting.

Pats are just trying things now, running out a LB to block. They'd never give Sony 3 straight goal line cracks if they weren't experimenting.

Romo said in a game last year, he noticed only when he had to study them for doing tv work

Bellichek likes to fuck with other teams analytics departments, because they just come out with the base info no context

I.e Pat's do this when they line up like this, or in this situation etc.

So whenever they have a big lead, they start throwing in weird plays or weird formations so that the anomalies show up when teams look up their tendencies

Romo said in a game last year, he noticed only when he had to study them for doing tv work

Bellichek likes to fuck with other teams analytics departments, because they just come out with the base info no context

I.e Pat's do this when they line up like this, or in this situation etc.

So whenever they have a big lead, they start throwing in weird plays or weird formations so that the anomalies show up when teams look up their tendencies
That and they actually have a need for someone to play FB in their run game. They brought in 3 for tryouts this week.

Back