• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Harbaugh gets two weeks to prepare for the Patriots, interesting. This after the Browns have had two weeks to prepare for the Patriots coming off a short week.

You know what we need? With the weakest schedule, the Pats haven't really been tested yet right? We need that one game where everybody start to say "Welp. Looks like this is the end of the road for Tom. Dude 42 years old. Put him out to pasture." When is that game coming?? For the last two years I been trying to fade them using this angle. I'm buying it tonight. Will probably be 0-3 for the last 3 years in a row but I don't want to miss this. Jets are on a winning streak after all. Is one game a streak? It's just a unit I'll win it back tomorrow.

Jets +348

So what are you getting her to balance the trashy side?
She did that on her own with the nipple ring. Her boobs were a work of art before today. They were PERFECT. But she's with her sister, and her sister got a behind-the-ear tattoo, and I imagine she wasn't going to be outdone by her little sister, so responded by piercing her fucking beautiful, little nip. It shook me brother. Shook me to my core. These slippers better be cute that's all I gotta say.

Dang I never realized mono enlarged your spleen. Belichick will probably try and take away Darnold's enlarged spleen since he always picks one thing and takes it away from you.

7911 S.Darnold throws an interception -185

HD%20Lock%20for%20menu_1-min_opt.png

you let Belichick win the turnover battle he gonna rip you every time. that's what he lives for: winning the turnover battle

You can see it in his playoff games, Belichick's playoff games, turnover battle is huge predictor of the outcome. Obviously in every football game, but I just remember capping his playoffs every year based on it. Pats are hard to figure out.

Back