• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Riley is following in her dad Steph Curry's footsteps with the ankle issues. Still productive at QB though.

Leggo Queefs.

The recovery of the fumble was questionable at best. Houston with the rub of the green so far.

kc recovered at first, then the ball was stolen away while on the ground. this is the most obvious example of refs on one side that i've seen for quite a while. no doubt in my mind with the way the line moved that this isn't a coincidence. hou live in the first half was probably the best in-game bet opportunity all football season.

kc recovered at first, then the ball was stolen away while on the ground. this is the most obvious example of refs on one side that i've seen for quite a while. no doubt in my mind with the way the line moved that this isn't a coincidence. hou live in the first half was probably the best in-game bet opportunity all football season.

In this case the money talks. Houston spread got pushed down from the 7.5 opener.

Risk those that played KC took.

Still a half of football left though.

In this case the money talks. Houston spread got pushed down from the 7.5 opener.

Risk those that played KC took.

Still a half of football left though.

agree, and when hou started the game in a 10-0 hole, the BM live line was still +10 at the time, way lower than it should have been. there is a half left, and we might see-saw, but hou doesn't lose by more than 3, and they'll probably win.

agree, and when hou started the game in a 10-0 hole, the BM live line was still +10 at the time, way lower than it should have been. there is a half left, and we might see-saw, but hou doesn't lose by more than 3, and they'll probably win.

This opening drive is huge for KC.

What a great star to my day
I had Browns 1H ML & Hou +3 1H Parlay.
I either forgot to hit submit or it didn’t save.
Picked up my phone and it’s still sitting on the same screen. .

Oye

Back