• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Full turkey meal for fri dinner, sat lunch and sat dinner, turkey gravy sandwiches for lunch today

Getting full meal delivered tonight from gf who's going to a friends giving and tomorrow from family for one I csnt attend

I am LIVING this weekend my friend

Get to watch lions tomorrow too, plus some early hockey, international footy, extra d8s to cover the stomsch pain from stuffing myself 3 days

What a weekend
I'm moving to Canada. I was at the neighbors earlier... another surgery on the street.... He said he got a limited supply of pain meds...and said last surgery few years back they used to give the "good stuff". No more. Mind ran out 10 days ago which is fine...although I was quite the riot from 7am till 10am every day which my non morning wife hated :)

I'm moving to Canada. I was at the neighbors earlier... another surgery on the street.... He said he got a limited supply of pain meds...and said last surgery few years back they used to give the "good stuff". No more. Mind ran out 10 days ago which is fine...although I was quite the riot from 7am till 10am every day which my non morning wife hated :)

Couldnt handle that, still feeling the pain all the time

I get not wanting to hand it out to everyone, but post surgery stuff stopping post hospital or even within a few weeks if still recovery seems so counter intuitive. If it wasnt for mine I dont think I'd want to move at this point still

Couldnt handle that, still feeling the pain all the time

I get not wanting to hand it out to everyone, but post surgery stuff stopping post hospital or even within a few weeks if still recovery seems so counter intuitive. If it wasnt for mine I dont think I'd want to move at this point still
Understandable. Plus, someone at CTG has to uphold the spirit of D8.

judging by how the spread moved in kc, and how the game is being called...this looks absolutely fixed for hou to cover. basically every single flag is being thrown against kc.

that would be awesome if the game was fixed

pretty damn sure hou will sneak inside the spread or even win. if you've been watching it, it's pretty damn blatant. they even picked up an interference flag in the end zone against hou to give them the ball on an int.

How the fuck do the officials call that a catch in Cleveland? Half his body was on the white by the time he controlled it.

Back