***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I think the Andrew Luck thing is going to sink the Colts week 1. Remember the season he was supposed to play but didn't, back in 2017? Week 1 Colts lost by 40 points on the road without him

Since 2010-2011, Dolphins 2nd Half Overs at Home in September, (10-2):

17-20 vs Ten (O)
21-10 vs Oak (O)
20-11 vs Cle (O)
14-14 vs Buf (O)
23-0 vs NE (U)
12-20 vs KC (O)
17-10 vs Atl (O)
28-3 vs Oak (O)
10-20 vs NYJ (O)
17-24 vs NE (O)
10-7 vs Hou (U)
13-17 vs NYJ (O)

Anyone watching skins/birds...did Philly show enough in the 2Q to warrant a look at 2H -7?

Since 2010-2011, Dolphins 2nd Half Overs at Home in September, (10-2):

17-20 vs Ten (O)
21-10 vs Oak (O)
20-11 vs Cle (O)
14-14 vs Buf (O)
23-0 vs NE (U)
12-20 vs KC (O)
17-10 vs Atl (O)
28-3 vs Oak (O)
10-20 vs NYJ (O)
17-24 vs NE (O)
10-7 vs Hou (U)
13-17 vs NYJ (O)

Like the angle but in this particular game, its already a blowout so Balty at least will be trying to slow it down. By the 4th, both teams will be eager to get it over with.

SF's defense is suspect as fuck to. and 0-8 OTR last season.
  • TB O-line ranked bottom-3rd in NFL power rankings
  • Bucs new system is predicated on a deep passing game
  • Ford and Bosa upgraded SF edge rushing on defense
I disagree and think the SF defensive line is easily a "formidable" opponent for this Bucs' unit.. an OL vs DL mismatch for sure.

Larry, I agree...it’s because it was called on the field. Definitely IMO it wasn’t a safety but not enough video to prove overturn

Which is ridiculous. Every stadium should have the equipment to get the best angle from anywhere on the field. They don’t really want to get the calls right all the time though, they’re just pandering sons of bitches.

"if Bosa (questionable) starts, the 49ers will be fielding five former first-round picks along the defensive front"

Which is ridiculous. Every stadium should have the equipment to get the best angle from anywhere on the field. They don’t really want to get the calls right all the time though, they’re just pandering sons of bitches.

100% agree. How about actually putting a chip in the ball...you telling me there’s no way to solve that problem? Not buying it at all. NFL is just lazy and stupid

Sam Darnold with a fucking BRILLIANT play for a easy ass TD...you will say that all over ESPN

So here’s a great test case for penalty challenges...this SHOULD be illegal man downfield...but will refs overturn?

Back