***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

It's just little stuff keeping the Bills from crossing the threshold. Tipped balls, those turnovers (big), stuff like that. They need to put it all together and it's rough in that environment right now

4 jets possessions 4 punts and their kicker missed an XP and hasn’t kicked in this stadium before today.

I may add to Buff

With this score, there are probably a lot of eyes on this NFC East game. Whatever happens from here is gonna affect the line in Landover next week. Eagles paying out +135 live

Man I thought I was hot shit betting the Panthers with the sharps. "Super Bowl Loser" angle. who's the loser now

Bills TT now 9.5. They should be able to get over that if they can stop turning it over for a few mins

Bills will go into halftime down by 6 points after 4 turnovers on 6 possessions. LOL

"If they can stop turning it over" has been said twice now re: the Bills

I looked at the last 17 results; fade has worked versus teams that weren't heavily favored

I mean it looks to me like you were looking for an added parameter to make it work. Psychologically speaking i dont think the super bowl loser fade has merit

Back