NHL Playoff IN GAME

could be regression coming
Both early went over.
Kind of surprised it was those two games.
I took all unders today.
fun matches either way.
Better than NBA.

Leaning Carolina for the sweep, if they lose, chase 'em til they close it.

Heard on VSIN today that NHL 5 game series are 55-1 to the team up 2-0. Old data obviously but still....

Just a heads up for those capping the leafs/blue jackets series: muzzin left the bubble and went to the hospital for precautionary reasons. I believe the rule to enter back in is a number of consecutive negative tests, I think it’s 3-4, which would mean he would be out games 3 and 4. Next man up is Sandin to play d, but jake is a huge part of that PK and one of the only d men who play physically which we all know the leafs lack

^ unless Shanny some how convinces the league to let this slide, which it won’t be. More importantly, I think they were just being extra cautious with him, he was alert and able to move all extremities. Atleast dubas can now blame the bubble and injury when they fuck it up.

Come on Micheletti keep telling us how great Trouba is. Fucking waste of 8 million a year on a third pair piece of trash.

Just a heads up for those capping the leafs/blue jackets series: muzzin left the bubble and went to the hospital for precautionary reasons. I believe the rule to enter back in is a number of consecutive negative tests, I think it’s 3-4, which would mean he would be out games 3 and 4. Next man up is Sandin to play d, but jake is a huge part of that PK and one of the only d men who play physically which we all know the leafs lack
This was clarified. The 4 games is for planned departures from the bubble. It is up to the bubble medical staff and director and the league to decide based on his exposure etc.

Rangers finally played a good period but they can't even score on terrible goalies.

When they couldn't punch it in on that crazy flurry it seemed like the writing was on the wall for the outcome. Talk about having a horseshoe up your ass, that was crazy.

Nashville is gonna lose this game because matt duschene is a fucking idiot who went offside when he didnt need to and wasnt involved in the play

Lafreniere a hab next season is my guess

League would go wild for a good leafs and habs rivalry

They havent played in a playoff series in forever

I took that live over for Colorado and lost. I had to do a bunch of shit for work. I might bet a hawks and over play just got shits and giggles

Its the Steeler camp swoon. Usually its just a Pirates thing, I think they've had two winning records during Steelers camp/preseason in the last twelve years. But apparently the Pens play along too. Can't overshadow the Big (Ben) Dog.

Back