NHL Playoff IN GAME

I totally underestimated how much of a coaching advantage Carolina has in this series. Not watching hockey for months made me forget just how bad Quinn is.

I totally underestimated how much of a coaching advantage Carolina has in this series. Not watching hockey for months made me forget just how bad Quinn is.
What is it about Quinn that you think is hurting the Rangers? Brindy is an amazing coach, so definite advantage. Just didn't think Quinn was the issue.

What is it about Quinn that you think is hurting the Rangers? Brindy is an amazing coach, so definite advantage. Just didn't think Quinn was the issue.

The Rangers are always a disorganized mess under this coach and his player deployment strategies are atrocious. His love of scrubs like Staal and Howden is baffling.

Brindamour is exactly the type of coach this team needs. There is no way the Rangers young talent is ever going to flourish under Quinn. I think he is the worst Rangers coach since Trottier many years ago.

Still an extremely young team with a ton of room for growth. Not having a legit shut down D man is a bigger issue to me. They were 20-8 down the stretch before Covid, 2pts out of a playoff spot, when no one expected them to. So I'm not sure if I can discredit Quinn too much.

Still an extremely young team with a ton of room for growth. Not having a legit shut down D man is a bigger issue to me. They were 20-8 down the stretch before Covid, 2pts out of a playoff spot, when no one expected them to. So I'm not sure if I can discredit Quinn too much.

Fox and DeAngelo are both top pair talents. Somehow Marc Staal gets tons of playing time when he has been done for 5 years. The Rangers defensive system is atrocious and thats a coaching issue.

They were winning a lot of games due to Panarin and goaltending. A typical Rangers game has them getting out shot and out chanced by a 2-1 margin yet winning many times due to the King or Shesterkin in goal. As long as this guy is coaching the team they are going nowhere.

I didn't even mention the contract they gave Trouba who has to be the most overrated defenseman in the league. I didn't like his game in Winnipeg and I hated the Rangers trading for and later on giving him a long term deal.

At least I won't have to hear the Rangers announcers again for awhile after tomorrow night. Betting on this team to win the series was one of the dumbest bets I've ever made.

Not caring about hockey until 97 when the Stars started to show. My wife convinced me to go to games. I soon learned how different regular season was from the PO's.
This game is that. Tied up , dudes skating with their hair on fire. I had no idea. Made me a fan of PO hockey.

#latetothegame

How in the fuck are these stats counting as “playoff” stats? What a crock of shit for everyone else in the past who didn’t get fake, bonus games to somehow use as “playoff” games.

How in the fuck are these stats counting as “playoff” stats? What a crock of shit for everyone else in the past who didn’t get fake, bonus games to somehow use as “playoff” games.
It's weird

Cant count em as regular season cause then bonuses could be effected

So just leave em as nothing, no clue why they are making even the round robin ones playoff stats

It's weird

Cant count em as regular season cause then bonuses could be effected

So just leave em as nothing, no clue why they are making even the round robin ones playoff stats

I get you can’t count them as regular season, but counting them as playoff stats takes away any integrity from past playoffs, essentially the history of the league. Why do they have to “count them” as anything? Just play the fucking games and count playoff stats when the actual playoff start.

Back