NHL Playoff IN GAME

Any thots on Canucks/Wild???
I have canucks

Homer yes but better goalie and way better top end talent

Wilds depth down the lineup is better, but I would think talent wins out when it has the better keeper

As long as s few of petterrson, miller, toffoli, horvat, bowser, and hughes show up, Canucks should win series. Wild cant match with Canucks top 6 forwards.

Only way I see wild getting the win is if the beagle line or gaudette line gets caved in and markstrom plays poorly

Gonna grab em at intermission I think if it stays tied

Creating way more chances, Matthews and jt too good of finishers to not bury one
I thot you’d like the Patrick Sharp comment. The word around Chicago is that he cucked Keith.

Totally Agree about leafs.

I thot you’d like the Patrick Sharp comment. The word around Chicago is that he cucked Keith.

Totally Agree about leafs.
I didnt see it where??

I heard the sharp story a few years ago, but I didnt hear about keith, sharp would be a hero

That happens way more than it should

Kesler fucked cory Schneider girlfriend, that's one of the reasons schnieder got traded instead of luongo

Nucks have had chances. One and two will fall. But Jesus show some muscle. They’re like a north shore lacrosse squad.

Im not even trolling. But the Vancouver franchise fucking sucks. Minnesota is right up there too. These two teams are fucking disgusting. I hate them both. If I ever post another Vancouver or Minnesota play just ban me from the site. Betting on these teams or games puts you in GA. I fucking hate the Canucks and wild.

I always look for unders in the POs.
tons of penalties being called so a lot of PP.
there was 16 min left in bruins game to get the over(only one I bet) and they couldn’t get one across.
im sure a regression is coming. Right after I “press”.

I always look for unders in the POs.
tons of penalties being called so a lot of PP.
there was 16 min left in bruins game to get the over(only one I bet) and they couldn’t get one across.
im sure a regression is coming. Right after I “press”.
Please bet the over in the stars game if you don’t mind

Back