NHL Playoff IN GAME

When i went to that isles/pens game in Brooklyn and the raffle was for a signed stick I asked for my money back
You can’t do the raffle inside NYC limits. So lame. So the rangers can’t do it lol.

I couldn’t buy them for hawks games either because I’m not in Illinois.

When i went to that isles/pens game in Brooklyn and the raffle was for a signed stick I asked for my money back
You can’t do the raffle inside NYC limits. So lame. So the rangers can’t do it lol.

I couldn’t buy them for hawks games either because I’m not in Illinois.
Thats dumb, would think in country is fine

Cant you use an address from a buddy you know in chicago?

does the Calgary head coach resign before the press conference or after

can't believe what he did pulling the goalie for a kid who was making his playoff debut

does the Calgary head coach resign before the press conference or after

can't believe what he did pulling the goalie for a kid who was making his playoff debut
He lied post game too, said it was just to reset the team and he wanted to put Talbot back in but he had an equipment issue

Talbot said he never heard that

He was interim anyway.

that was probably the worst close out performance by a team this year...Alain better get that ship going.

The last 2 minutes of this period was so bad by the Canucks. Looked like a fucking pp before this hand pass call

Wonder how much he’s resigning Markstrlm for
Ya, his agent is loving this

Gonna be interesting, if he asks for a big ticket, may have to let him walk

They love demko a ton, and dipietro in the ahl too, athletic had them as top 5 goalie prospects before the season

If he signs though, demko has gotta get moved or seattle gets him for free

Ya, his agent is loving this

Gonna be interesting, if he asks for a big ticket, may have to let him walk

They love demko a ton, and dipietro in the ahl too, athletic had them as top 5 goalie prospects before the season

If he signs though, demko has gotta get moved or seattle gets him for free
Yea he’s gonna be a pretty penny but man how do you let him walk

EgDasFgXoAI2b-d

That's flowers agent

The bolts are like super cute puppies that never listen and you eventually send them upstate to a farm... why I bet on them in the playoffs is beyond me... if you faded me when I bet Tampa you’d be insanely wealthy

Haha, good analogy.

They did out shoot the B's last night but I felt the scoring chances were very lopsided towards the B's. SOG do not take posts & near missed nets into account. The two goals TB scored were both by Hedman & both deflected off McAvoy, what are the odds. TB clearly did not play their best came. If you think they can get their shit together you can get a nice + price on them for the series. I'm a B's fan so fuck TB but this series is far from over. 2018 playoffs B's took game one against TB then lost four in a row.

Side note; adjusted series prices
VGS -2.5 games -134
COL series -112

Good game of NHL hockey going on here. I'm a neutral with no action on the game, but wouldn't mind seeing Tampa win to extend the series. Both teams are good

Back