NHL Draft and Free Agency 2023

Arizona I can actually see not taking michkov because of the 2 years away

Flyers should

Cant see caps passing

Detroit should

Blues should

I'll put up a russian flag on the front lawn if he makes it to 11

If michkov does make it to caps

My guess is the two years away turns into 1 year max, maybe zero, vlad loves ovie

I have no doubt whatsoever that Gorton would have taken Kakko for the 5th pick but pizza boy is too stupid to want a player like Michkov.

So guy is under contract for 3 more years in Russia, thats a lot of time for shit to hit the fan

Not even sure how excited a Flyers fan can be. He's a blood clot away from never seeing the NHL

So guy is under contract for 3 more years in Russia, thats a lot of time for shit to hit the fan

Not even sure how excited a Flyers fan can be. He's a blood clot away from never seeing the NHL
Flyers are doing the rebuild right so waiting for a player is no issue at all.

Flyers are doing the rebuild right so waiting for a player is no issue at all.
I don't care if the dude is all world Gretzky not having rights to him for 3 years in this era in any sport is silly. If it works out color me shocked.

Most players dont make the league for 2 seasons anyway, even first round picks

2018 draft after the top 3, theres only 1 other forward who's at 100 points yet

really only the top few guys who make a top of the lineup impact before they turn 20/21

I don't care if the dude is all world Gretzky not having rights to him for 3 years in this era in any sport is silly. If it works out color me shocked.
You do have his rights

They could technically sign him tomorrow if he wanted, the khl thing is what makes it tricky, they went part of the other European leagues which have a deal with nhl

Reactions: KJ
The Rangers pick at 23 will be at least 6’3 and be described as a future captain. The analysis will ignore that the guy has no skill and can’t skate. I don’t know any names but that description fits a typical Drury draft pick.

You do have his rights

They could technically sign him tomorrow if he wanted, the khl thing is what makes it tricky, they went part of the other European leagues which have a deal with nhl
KHL is actually fun to bet considering I have no clue who any of the teams are

Man that kid had the camera personality of a stump

Excitement isn't his strong suit apparently

Love that pick

not thanking nashville or congratulating vegas too, not wasting 45 seconds every fucking pick

Wins all around

Buddy had always done a Yotes package where he got every Fri/Sat game, 4 tickets because of work and school for the kids

Last year when they moved to Tempe and limited tickets they offered him the same deal at quadruple the price. He laughed and hung up...what a shit way to do business when your franchise is in turmoil.

But is good, but again a reach

If you told me 2 hours ago the Coyotes took russians at 6 and 12 I woulda said A++++ draft

But they took the 12 guy at 6 and took a guy who woulda been there at 20 at 12

Back