NHL Draft and Free Agency 2023

I bet Mark Lazerus will be chugging Bud Light all night long, would be awesome if he got a DUI leaving the party.

VGK need to get some bad young talent to replace some people so winning the cup won't be so easy like it was this past season.

Knights will need some young defenseman who can skate The puck out. No. 3 and no. 23 getting a bit old. But they do block allot of shots.. Pietrangelo at times looked exhausted.. number 14 solid but slow. They need to keep Barbashev though. Marchessault good trade material..

But who am I to argue with success..

My suggestion for the pizza delivery boy masquerading as the GM of the Rangers is to do what it takes to get Michkov. Start by offering Trouba and the 23rd pick to move into the top 5 and when thats laughed off trade either Miller or Kakko straight up for the pick that gets Michkov.

I know that Gorton would trade the 5th pick for Kakko who he not only picked with the Rangers but who he would have selected over Hughes if they had the first pick in that draft. Take advantage of that idiot and give him his prized Kakko for the superior Michkov.

Knowing the pizza boy he will stick at 23 and pick some 6'5 North American who can't skate instead of a potential Russian superstar and its why Drury should be working in his pizza restauarant and not running an NHL franchise.

Why is the draft on a Wed night and Thursday morning and afternoon. Bettman is such a clown of a commisioner.
Sick of him, we hear more about Bettman than the Coyotes ownership here

I want them to go then get an expansion team, the franchise blows and seeing how expansion teams have thrived, why cater to this mess? Just when it looks like reality now there are three more places in Maricopa County stepping in with proposals for arena sites. It's been a never ending drag since they built the Glendale arena. At least that place is still fit for concerts and other events, whole city of Glendale would go upside down if it couldn't attract national acts. Cards 8-9 weeks a year and Fiesta Bowl aren't really going to stimulate that economy.

I want them to go then get an expansion team, the franchise blows and seeing how expansion teams have thrived, why cater to this mess? Just when it looks like reality now there are three more places in Maricopa County stepping in with proposals for arena sites. It's been a never ending drag since they built the Glendale arena. At least that place is still fit for concerts and other events, whole city of Glendale would go upside down if it couldn't attract national acts. Cards 8-9 weeks a year and Fiesta Bowl aren't really going to stimulate that economy.
Being a Coyotes fan is no worse than being one of the Rangers who have won one Cup in the last 80 plus years.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Being a Coyotes fan is no worse than being one of the Rangers who have won one Cup in the last 80 plus years.
Oh I'm only a fair weather fan when it comes to them. The rare occasion they actually are decent, I'm all aboard. At least can say I've done a couple whiteout playoff games but given their history obviously that was years ago. They simply will never be a hometown team with so many Northerners living here. They're just a relocated losing organization. Phx is obviously large enough to embrace their own team and youth hockey here is beaming.

Only reason the city has finally embraced the Cardinals is because it's once a week for a season and they actually were good for a minute. Hard to see that with the Yotes as the currently exist. Will always be more fans of the big visiting teams (Hawks, Wings, Rags, Leafs, Blues, even Avs) than Yotes fans at those games.

Oh I'm only a fair weather fan when it comes to them. The rare occasion they actually are decent, I'm all aboard. At least can say I've done a couple whiteout playoff games but given their history obviously that was years ago. They simply will never be a hometown team with so many Northerners living here. They're just a relocated losing organization. Phx is obviously large enough to embrace their own team and youth hockey here is beaming.

Only reason the city has finally embraced the Cardinals is because it's once a week for a season and they actually were good for a minute. Hard to see that with the Yotes as the currently exist. Will always be more fans of the big visiting teams (Hawks, Wings, Rags, Leafs, Blues, even Avs) than Yotes fans at those games.
We refer to the New York hockey team as the Rangers and not that disparaging four letter term that you used.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
We refer to the New York hockey team as the Rangers and not that disparaging four letter term that you used.
What's funny is I have no reason to rage on NY hockey. The other Manchester football club is the other team I refer to as the Rags but United have certainly earned that nickname.

Hes the only reason a team is there

Vegas and Arizona fans booing bettman makes absolutely no sense at all, and both happened this year

Any sun belt team really

Just trying to fit in with the rest of the league

The guy doing man on the street in Nashville asking people about hockey, not recognizing kyle Davidson as the guy he was interviewing, should have been fired

Haven't been this stoked since Line row. Way bigger than McDavid. Cheers Tea!

Michkov is by far best available now by a massive amount, let's see which team has the minerals to take him
Sharks absolutely no excuse either, him not being over for 2 more seasons is a benefit if anything

They are gonna be picking top 5 next year for sure, if not both seasons

Will smith I dont like, seems like a good stats bad team guy

Not a 2 way player, was bad defensively against kids his age and younger

Back