NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

Canes playing back in their zone with Boston in it and pressing on the forecheck

Boston getting all the matchups they want with last change etc. Looks like they want Chara vs Staal at all costs.

Looks like they want Chara vs Staal at all costs.

Makes sense.

Feels to me in the blind like Boston's going to be able to generate shots whenever it wants and if they can get out to a lead unders may be the trick.

Goals at the end of periods are such killers.

Despite their best efforts, the Ducks can still steal this one.

how about this gem from blankets

I must say I have seen alot of things in my day but today might take the cake. I saw a big group of people running from the dairy department at Jewel's, and being the curious person I am I walked over to find out what was going on. I wish I hadn't. Someone shit themselves in the store and then proceded to walk down an entire aisle leaving little turds and skid marks on the floor. That is never going to leave my mind so to you oh pants crapper, YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG

Someone shit themselves in the store and then proceded to walk down an entire aisle leaving little turds and skid marks on the floor.

What were they, a rabbit?

WooooReport.jpg

this Bruins / Canucks final is goign to be a doozy

Ahem. Ahem. Penguins/Canucks Final. And, yes, it will be fantastic.

In all honesty, the Pens will have their hands full with Washington, but I do think they can get past 'em.

Now, Boston would be a b*tch. But if we can get Boston/Pittsburgh and Vancouver/Detroit I think we will have an outstanding couple of weeks of hockey.

i took the Pens in the series... so I do like em. Boston I might have to again because Id see the line at like +140 ish...

Wings gotta go 7 in this series though :) then lose

Santa, will it go under? please make it happen, that late 2-2 was not what I hoped for :)

me too... i hate late goals.

think if its played 5 on 5 for the most part it goes into OT at 2-2:shake:

Boston goal. Time to play dump and chase :cheers:

Just to note: Boston's TT has not yet failed to pay out on Over these playoffs (5-0)

Wow. Good find.

In a related story, they refused to increase the total for Vancouver/Chicago in Game Two even after they put eight on the board last night.

Yawn.

I can't believe they're starting this game at 1:00 PM EST.

Joe's just gotten out of bed and is barely prepared here. For crying out loud, there's not even a pre-game show, I'm watching Babar here.

It's the second round of the playoffs for crying out loud, and they don't even have a pre-game show?

There's nobody in a studio show somewhere to start this thing?

Only the f**king NHL would settle for coverage like this.

thank you sid..... love the way we are starting this game today.....

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Back