*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Pitt only half public, does that count?

Nah I can actually understand Pitt fans making fun of WV fans

I can't understand Bama fans making fun of Auburn fans and vice versa. Same with Ole Miss and Miss St. Same with Clemson and South Carolina. Same with Florida and FSU. Every fan base has plenty of trash

shit, just got rocked by thunder

didn't even know it was storming, like a fireworks show out there and I'm oblivious

I can't understand Bama fans making fun of Auburn fans and vice versa. Same with Ole Miss and Miss St. Same with Clemson and South Carolina. Same with Florida and FSU. Every fan base has plenty of trash

We don't actually care about WVU, people care more about PSU and them sucking. Pitt fans can just say we are smarter then you though to both those suckers

I hated Iowa as a kid but now respect them because my family is 50/50, but most importantly because they aren't in the same conference

I came to work here at Stanford campus a little earlier and there was some loser Stanford fan with their face painted and the make-up/war paint all fucked up from tears of their loss

Yeah but I think we can ALL agree Tenny has the trashiest of trashy fans

Went to Knoxville for a Vols/Irish game one time, literally for the weekend just to watch the game. Can't stand either team but a fun tailgate nonetheless. Just got wasted to avoid the trainwreck of a game.

Somebody get poor Bill out of the goddamn street.

I have relieved myself of all weapons and just as you've instructed I am ready to step outside with my hands raised

it's not the trash fans that bother me. It's the vast majority of auburn fans that believe they are morally superior to everyone else. They believe that they are the most Christian cleanest program, and any negative stuff about them is due to the Alabama controlled media/conference/Illuminati

I'm texting my OSU buddy pictures of my kid and asking about his family

I know it's making him irate...hahahahahahahahahaha

Back