*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

B1G tried a SEC-like soft schedule, and struggled. Some lost

not today they didn't

I meant if the entire B1G scheduled patsies, I can understand, but a couple randoms is one thing, the entire conference is pretty remarkable, and I say that because I'm truly impressed they can pull it off

Only Vandy scheduled somewhat difficult today, that's debatable

not today they didn't

I meant if the entire B1G scheduled patsies, I can understand, but a couple randoms is one thing, the entire conference is pretty remarkable, and I say that because I'm truly impressed they can pull it off

Florida plays a MAC team. The B1G play the MAC teams for almost all their OOC.

Florida plays a MAC team. The B1G play the MAC teams for almost all their OOC.

You say MAC, I say Sunbelt

yawn, I actually enjoy watching the SEC for the most part, not all the time. If they did away with preseason rankings, I'd enjoy it more. If ESPN fell off the face of the earth, I'd enjoy it even more.

The Cardinals defense is partially comprised of LSU alumni, I appreciate, just too much like Yanks/Sox. It's oversold.

not today they didn't

WKU, McNeese, Akron, C. Michigan, Howard, W. Illinois, MTSU, Ball St. 8 out of 12, my bad. After that murderer's row slate last week. SOS for both leagues is pretty similar to date

WKU, McNeese, Akron, C. Michigan, Howard, W. Illinois, MTSU, Ball St. 8 out of 12, my bad. After that murderer's row slate last week. SOS for both leagues is pretty similar to date

and I'm sure you'd agree, it's ridiculous to even know what the SOS is 2 weeks in, but thanks to preseason rankings we somehow have this fix that needs to be met

Last week it was "it's only week 1", suddenly this week it's a conference referendum and it's silly

and I'm sure you'd agree, it's ridiculous to even know what the SOS is 2 weeks in, but thanks to preseason rankings we somehow have this fix that needs to be met

Last week it was "it's only week 1", suddenly this week it's a conference referendum and it's silly

Agree 100%. Just annoying when other fans point to SEC playing shit teams and acting like other conferences do the exact same thing. Notre Dame about the best at not playing a shit schedule, but they do play the service academies on the reg

Lets take a look at B1G Week 1 vs. SEC Week 2

Eastern Illinois
Washington State
Jacksonville State
UCF
Youngstown STate
Indiana State
Northern Iowa
Appalachian State
Navy
Western Michigan
Florida Atlantic
California
James Madison
LSU

So thats (2) Pac 12, (7) FCS (1) AMerican (1) Independent (1) Conference USA (1) SEC

Eastern MIchigan
Sam Houston
Lamar
Florida Atlantic
Toledo
Arkansas STate
UAB
Ohio
Nicholls State
East Carolina
San Jose STate

(3) MAC (3) FCS (1) Conference USA (1) SUn Belt (1) American (1) Mountain West