*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Agree 100%. Just annoying when other fans point to SEC playing shit teams and acting like other conferences do the exact same thing. Notre Dame about the best at not playing a shit schedule, but they do play the service academies on the reg

Couple other teams too, USC never schedules FCS teams, I think someone else does that as well

Agree 100%. Just annoying when other fans point to SEC playing shit teams and acting like other conferences do the exact same thing. Notre Dame about the best at not playing a shit schedule, but they do play the service academies on the reg
:shake:

Im afraid Urban is going to "want to spend more time with the family" after this game

828318178.gif

I'm just kidding man...sheesh...no wonder your wife puts you to bed so early

lol, how am I supposed to know you're kidding

You're persistently arguing about something that is fact. Needless to say I was confused

you don't live with them.

So funny...all rivals say the same thing about each others fans

I have good friends that are Auburn and Bama fans. They each are adamant that the other school has the worst fanbase. Finebaum hasn't done Bama fans any favors though...puts the worst y'all have to offer in the national spotlight

you don't live with them.

No I don't, but they have a tree and shit. Here in Pittsburgh they would have to pay people to get a sell out in our stadium. Against FSU last year stadium half empty , and most of the people were FSU fans...Now if Pitt keeps playing well and have a chance to get to big bowl...that might change...as of now...naw...

No I don't, but they have a tree and shit. Here in Pittsburgh they would have to pay people to get a sell out in our stadium. Against FSU last year stadium half empty , and most of the people were FSU fans...Now if Pitt keeps playing well and have a chance to get to big bowl...that might change...as of now...naw...

Easiest $15 lower sideline tickets I ever scored was the Pitt/Utah Fiesta Bowl, only reason we went was because we were bored and Alex Smith was playing

Never been to Pittsburgh, but I bet there's more to do than throw toilet paper in your own yard after a win. Next time you meet an auburn fan, ask them how much they paid for Cam Newton. Then try not to laugh at their answer.

Back