*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Probably a pretty exclusive club if he can get to double digits, that's nuts. Good for him.

My closest was about 2 feet as well and no clue how it didn't go in, landed about 2 feet short/right, ended 2 feet past/left and can't figure the route it took to avoid the hole

that sucks man...i'd kill for one

yeah he went through a crazy hot streak...been like 7 years since his last one

Guy grew up real poor and started a job in a factory at 16. Made it up to head salesman for a huge textile firm. Started golfing in late 20s and just happened to work out well for him

I played a course once that had the 9th and the 18th sitting right next to each other. The 18th was a par 3 and the 9th was a par 4. I shanked my three wood off the 9th and it landed straight in the hole on the 18th. LOL closest I ever came to a hole in one.

I played a course once that had the 9th and the 18th sitting right next to each other. The 18th was a par 3 and the 9th was a par 4. I shanked my three wood off the 9th and it landed straight in the hole on the 18th. LOL closest I ever came to a hole in one.

what an absolute dick tease

Getting dark up there? I don't see rain or sand storm anywhere.

usually comes from the south so I doubt we see anything til after dark but I saw warnings down south, I'm sure it will eventually make it up this way. Got a great photo, hold on.

Buddy of mine at Oneka Ridge in White Bear hit the beer cart waiting for us on the long par 3 on the front that is like 230 yards. Bounced off the beer cart girl onto the green and rolled it in. Hole-in-1 off the beer cart, beer cart girl, with a fucking 3 wood.

Buddy of mine at Oneka Ridge in White Bear hit the beer cart waiting for us on the long par 3 on the front that is like 230 yards. Bounced off the beer cart girl onto the green and rolled it in. Hole-in-1 off the beer cart, beer cart girl, with a fucking 3 wood.

i would have let him card a 0 on that hole.

haha I know that exact hole. I've played the course several times. good stuff.

Marlo, you see the Vikes gave Fusco a new deal? $25 million and $6 million guaranteed. Not bad for a guy that was a 6th rounder.

Back