*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Best/Worst golf round of my life. My old home course expanded to 27 years ago and pretty typical to play 27 in the summer. Got absolutely shit faced on the first 18, probably would've blew a .25. Anyway, started the last 9, birdie, eagle, birdie, par, birdie, eagle. My best round ever was 69 and I was sitting at 7 under after 6 just plowed. It was like a no hitter was going on as my buddies weren't even talking to me nor getting drinks.

Hole 16 - Par 4 - Double bogey
Hole 17 - 210 Par 3 - hit the cart shed (OB) 3 straight of the T for like 12
Hole 18 - Short Par 4, went for the green and put in the pond for a triple.

14 over on the last 3 holes. Shot 43 and my friends had to carry me to me car.

Best/Worst golf round of my life. My old home course expanded to 27 years ago and pretty typical to play 27 in the summer. Got absolutely shit faced on the first 18, probably would've blew a .25. Anyway, started the last 9, birdie, eagle, birdie, par, birdie, eagle. My best round ever was 69 and I was sitting at 7 under after 6 just plowed. It was like a no hitter was going on as my buddies weren't even talking to me nor getting drinks.

hahahahahahahaha great story though

The best part of this is that you remember everything to a tee but the score on 17 was "like 12"

Holy fuck I couldn't play w/you hustler

Yeah but you picked a $400 PS3 instead

I suggested the travel voucher and you said you weren't likely to go anywhere in the next year

Now you're moving to AZ or NYC soon?

Did I say that? I'm going to Germany in December

Alex saying he's going overseas is like Fondy saying he found a great "deal" on spiced rum...

Defense is looking good, outside of two major secondary breakdowns. We are really collapsing the pocket.

Connor Cook has improved so much over the off-season, he looks like a completely different player from last year

My faves that I could live in:

San Diego
Boston (but the weather)
Seattle (feels soooo far away from everything)
warming to Chicago as well

Im not sure I could do Boston or Chicago because of the snow. I'd rather travel to the snow instead of living in it.

Back