*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

I do man. You see Hbombs thread about SF?
ya. I had some of the same feelings he did before I read it and that pretty much clinched it. Harbaugh is an insufferable prick and he'll tear that team apart at some point. The division is tough as hell too.

I need to start drinking again
only 7 PM. still time my man.

where you golfing tomorrow? I haven't golfed much this year. did 2 triathlons including the Lifetime Fitness Tri in Maple Grove 2 weeks ago. that's taken all my free time.

only 7 PM. still time my man.

where you golfing tomorrow? I haven't golfed much this year. did 2 triathlons including the Lifetime Fitness Tri in Maple Grove 2 weeks ago. that's taken all my free time.

Playing at TPC in Blaine, have been a member there for 4 years now.

Wife and I are looking up there. They have the Lakes up there....really nice area to live
he got a really good deal on a place. sellers had to move out of state and sell quickly. Another buddy bought a foreclosure on short notice last summer right on the course. there are deals but you have to be ready to move.

Think 103 today but monsoon rolling in this evening, should be low-mid 90s the next several days

I took the kids to see the blue angels for the 1st time today. Pretty awesome up close like that.

was hot as fuck last weekend, 8:30 tee time and actually got done in 4 hours but still felt baked afterward

I'm on Cave Creek a couple miles north of the 101

It's clear now but I know it's rolling in from the south, pretty humid too. You can feel it

Back