*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Still working at the same place. Had a godfather offer come through right about the same time i was ready to start all of the paperwork to start my own gig. Decided to take that, and then the dude who offered me the gig backed away because of my non compete. Now I'm just riding out the rest of the year and going to focus on it again in come Jan 1st

Still working at the same place. Had a godfather offer come through right about the same time i was ready to start all of the paperwork to start my own gig. Decided to take that, and then the dude who offered me the gig backed away because of my non compete. Now I'm just riding out the rest of the year and going to focus on it again in come Jan 1st

good shit dude. BOL on the new venture. gives you time to get everything ready to go.

Thanks man. Wife just retired as well, to become a stay at home mom....so more shit to think about now as well.
PM me if you need/want any financial backers. I know a few guys (including me) that occasionally look at VC/Angel investments.

Back