*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

no joy,zero money in market....gonna fund matchbook,Im figuring that be more on ncaa and cfl there inplay
cant beat betfair inplay for NFL tho,markets are loaded..... you should be cleaning up on them teed,with your fast pics
sifone.gif

no joy,zero money in market....gonna fund matchbook,Im figuring that be more on ncaa and cfl there inplay
cant beat betfair inplay for NFL tho,markets are loaded..... you should be cleaning up on them teed,with your fast pics
sifone.gif

ya we cant used matchbook anymore so only exchange I have now is BF, and I started using b365 for inplay stuff too because Pinny's options were terrible

ya we cant used matchbook anymore so only exchange I have now is BF, and I started using b365 for inplay stuff too because Pinny's options were terrible
teed,glad you reminded me

try and open account here www.skybet.com you should be fine.
Uts like the gift that keeps giving.I will be cut off soon..... inplay excellent but the lines are off often and when Ive got nice middle of one doesnt hit,it always seems to be them that I got the winning side with.... check it out

High in Reno sounds about right, just can't wait to watch that game as opposed to what's in front of me right now

Scoreboard operator might have carpel tunnel after this one

The overturn of the reception was huge. I think he was out personally but not sure it should have been overturned

teed,glad you reminded me

try and open account here www.skybet.com you should be fine.
Uts like the gift that keeps giving.I will be cut off soon..... inplay excellent but the lines are off often and when Ive got nice middle of one doesnt hit,it always seems to be them that I got the winning side with.... check it out

if natalie sawyer supports it I am all in

That's the thing, conclusive doesn't mean conclusively with this system. I think these guys are just afraid of getting called out, 99% of the viewers can think he was out, but nothing was conclusive. I love replay but the system needs some consistency.

if natalie sawyer supports it I am all in
its the book of sky so shes no choice haha,also a crazy thing there,they give you a tenner a week jsut for betting with them,bit mad? Ive been using it everyweek on NFL futures for the last 8 weeks...its nothing like,but why when theres no need

If this was tomorrow it would be buried on some non HD channel like it should be

moving forward you can see something obvious ... any team capable of shutting down the run is going to have success against their offense

This is why I don't want to take tosu game under or byu/texas under .. just so hard to not score in this sport

its the book of sky so shes no choice haha,also a crazy thing there,they give you a tenner a week jsut for betting with them,bit mad? Ive been using it everyweek on NFL futures for the last 8 weeks...its nothing like,but why when theres no need

haha I knew, I'd seen it before, didnt know it was actually a good book, just see the sky odds all the time, thought they were havin a laugh

did you watch it ? I had a shitty stream(sorting that tomorrow) there was a FG that looked good that was called wide but didnt have good picture

ya that hurt the total as well as hurt the Arizona side of the bet. I think it went right over the post which is no good ... they reviewed it. Optical illusion of it still hooking after it was past the post. With Arizona money I was hoping it was good.

ya that hurt the total as well as hurt the Arizona side of the bet. I think it went right over the post which is no good ... they reviewed it. Optical illusion of it still hooking after it was past the post. With Arizona money I was hoping it was good.
yeah,could be right ,cause you cant see how far the ball is in conjunction to the post from that downfield far angle.
I thought UTSA done well,especially after 1st play went for 6,with missed tackle.... Im not sure whether it was the D adjusting in the second half,and hadnt thought about the coaching angle to you told me.It was a good game.

Back