*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

God damn @ James Connor

Takeit is your hubby ok with you posting on forums? Serious Q. Especially a gambling one. I'm only 26 but don't know ANY chicks that post on forums

Wazzou gonna play with urgency after last week, Reno elevation a concern. Loved over all week, wouldn't be surprised to see 80 pts. I think it's up 3 pts or so from open, should be higher

Pitts Kicker is very good

Howd you do on the US Open this year? Wish I had more time to post, been so busy opening my own store though the past few months.

I rolled all my profit onto Wawa over Nishikori, had a bad feeling about the movement but damn - disgusting 5th set (not to mention 2nd set, should've been Stans EASY - which wouldve been match over)

Howd you do on the US Open this year? Wish I had more time to post, been so busy opening my own store though the past few months.

I rolled all my profit onto Wawa over Nishikori, had a bad feeling about the movement but damn - disgusting 5th set (not to mention 2nd set, should've been Stans EASY - which wouldve been match over)

I had been so busy this past week and a half, the only full day I got to bet was Day 1 and that was mediorce. I was pimpin Nishi over Milos to everyone in the In Game. At the end of the day probably a little bit in the minus.

Back