*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

yeah,could be right ,cause you cant see how far the ball is in conjunction to the post from that downfield far angle.
I thought UTSA done well,especially after 1st play went for 6,with missed tackle.... Im not sure whether it was the D adjusting in the second half,and hadnt thought about the coaching angle to you told me.It was a good game.

UTSA has done a good job along the front of their DL .. some big boys.

I thought directly over the post was supposed to be good

Shades of that memorable Independence Bowl I attended in Shreveport in 2001, Cyclones beat Bama on that exact play...but it was called no good. Seneca Wallace's coming out party though.

K,One thing I did learn from that game last night... better all round squads than utsa are going to have trouble containing Solomon and their 2 backs (when grigsby fit)

There used to be a QB at Clemson named Patrick Sapp...every pass he threw was a bullet. Had zero touch. Ended up playing LB for 4-5 years in the NFL

Murphy, while he won't be an NFL LB, has the same problem at QB. Everything is thrown as hard as he possibly can

No clue why BC doesn't roll the pocket

They do call some running plays for Murphy but they very rarely give him a true option. It's either a designed run or they keep him in the pocket. He's not a pocket passer. He doesn't have the height, the decision making ability or the touch to survive in the pocket

K,One thing I did learn from that game last night... better all round squads than utsa are going to have trouble containing Solomon and their 2 backs (when grigsby fit)

Yup .... Richrod error is not in unleashing him and letting the chips fall where they may. He became WAY to one dimensional late ( when he should have been more one dimensional in the red zone early ). Was a great spot to get the qb experience... great hostile environment against a team with lesser players but ok players everywhere on the field. If you can't beat UTSA then you don't really hae a season to ruin, imo ... so he should have kept the playbook wide open .. especially with the WR edges over the UTSA DB's .. should be able to jumpball plays even if covered. He treated his qb like a baby in the 4th qtr.

So what I learned is that I have zona Pr'ed to high .. they are a good team but they have nothing close to the "it" factor to be a real player

Yup .... Richrod error is not in unleashing him and letting the chips fall where they may. He became WAY to one dimensional late ( when he should have been more one dimensional in the red zone early ). Was a great spot to get the qb experience... great hostile environment against a team with lesser players but ok players everywhere on the field. If you can't beat UTSA then you don't really hae a season to ruin, imo ... so he should have kept the playbook wide open .. especially with the WR edges over the UTSA DB's .. should be able to jumpball plays even if covered. He treated his qb like a baby in the 4th qtr.

So what I learned is that I have zona Pr'ed to high .. they are a good team but they have nothing close to the "it" factor to be a real player

Kind of disagree. RichRod knew his defense wasn't going to give up the win and he was happy to just get out of there with a win. There was no reason to continue the hurry up late in a dangerous game and give UTSA a short field. If he could force UTSA to go 70-80 yards he knew he had the win. I have no problem with the way he coached late in the game. Perhaps you're right about the it factor, but I only dropped them about half a point after last night

wazzu seems a tough lay at 3

I will be in for peanuts if anyone has an opinion,,,,

Over been my fave bet of the week twink even though it's moved up 3+ points

Moose said it early last week that they could score 75, after looking I could see 80+ fairly easily

The problem with leaving it in the hands of your defense is that it is your weakest side of the ball. The other team might throw it up for grabs on 4th and long and get a completion .. like utsa did on their TD drive

i dont do PR, but Wazzu seems like the better squad

Nev aint bad, but again...fri night...PAC

ugh

Schrute love handling cocks and giving men physicals. love cupping those nut sacks and asking dudes to cough.

Thats why I love you guys.
When we watch a game,you guys are actually watching the game and Im just watching the game.
Im learning....

Think we learned everything we need to know about BC ... and a lot of what we need to know about pitt

twink, I think Wazzou wins due to last week's result against Rutgers

that said, here's my reservation. they go to Reno altitude, and that defense is shit. 2nd half defense should be gassed and get shredded, but I think Leach game plan will shred the home team as well. Should be entertaining, both teams can get to 40 and I don't see either trying to shorten the game.

Schrute love handling cocks and giving men physicals. love cupping those nut sacks and asking dudes to cough.

hahahahaha that's all primary care stuff

Not my forte....well not professionally at least. I'll handle a cock or two on the side

hahahahaha that's all primary care stuff

Not my forte....well not professionally at least. I'll handle a cock or two on the side
who said anything about being a doctor? I heard you do this shit at home for free. got a sign in the front yard and a sock on the door and everything.

You're a cocksman!!!!!!!!

twink, I think Wazzou wins due to last week's result against Rutgers

that said, here's my reservation. they go to Reno altitude, and that defense is shit. 2nd half defense should be gassed and get shredded, but I think Leach game plan will shred the home team as well. Should be entertaining, both teams can get to 40 and I don't see either trying to shorten the game.
lets go Wazzou(my initial lean)....at a bad -3 from the PK open

over bigger

and parlay it for a few hundo

cool?

cool

who said anything about being a doctor? I heard you do this shit at home for free. got a sign in the front yard and a sock on the door and everything.

You're a cocksman!!!!!!!!

lol no doubt i'm quite the cocksman

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cBOHWqrskk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back