*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

and this is not me being a fucking homer

if no injuries, Saints and SEA in NFC ship

ONLY weak link for Saints is the other CB spot if no one steps up.......the S spot should mask a bunch

I saw on twitter and posted in here before the game. on page 2 of this thread I think (or end of page 1).
i have it on twitter but forgot to look...I had seattle anyway. but FF is good to watch for sure

ONLY weak link for Saints is the other CB spot if no one steps up.......the S spot should mask a bunch

I don't doubt they are the favorites but as of right now I just think its

1. Seattle

2. Saints

3. Eagles
4. 49ers/Packers

Another in a long line of French surrenders.
like a hot knife through butter

I guess when Monfils was up 2-0 sets and the line was only -125 that should have told you something. If I had live betting I would have unloaded my account on Monfils.

better hope you guys get home field advantage. nobody is winning in Seattle.

my power rankings don't even have the Saints making the playoffs, I've even made adjustment, and it seems they will be preparing for the draft in Jan

Ha

What's up boys? Always 2 ingames, the real one and the one where tuck talks to himself. Gotta stop in there once in awhile

degen move my part too, this game sucks and do have mlb parlay but i can't watch too much of that shit either

Back