***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

Just flipped it to hbo and there is a show w/ Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton.
I like me some Leslie Mann

Does your guys' local news have a lot of stories about abused dogs, or is that a Cleveland thing?

he should go to school and do some Hooked on Phoenics so he can learn to read. then he can graduate to learning to read a defense.

he'll be fine

should be interesting to see how this experiment works, I pull for him even though I can't stand the niners

I love the local news anchors who don't usually comment on sports commenting on sports.

Coming up next is the coverage on Ohio State's big game.

The people from the marsh towns or whatever they call those areas south of New Orleans are some of the best people in the country. Went on a fishing trip with a few guys in college to Lafitte, LA. We went to a local restaurant our first night there and had 3 different families invite us over for dinner on the following nights. We took them up on it and it was awesome
Thanks for noticing my man:shake:

Didn't like the Hawaii line, looked right. Anything funky in the first half there I'll get involved at halftime.

Action bet only, not overly confident but I think the Beach wins the game, looked like they had the defense figured out at the end of the first half and making sure Hawkins doesn't beat them.

If UCD shoots lights out, they win.

: Being called a cocksucker isn't personal: No. It's two nouns combined to elicit a prescribed response.: What if somebody calls my mama a whore?
: Is she?

Irrelevant move on the LBSU 2h line from 1.5 to 2.5, they're all the same thing. LBSU must win..

Back