***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

forget these tight game lines tomorrow. Just take the Luck over props - they have no choice but to chuck it 50+ times

Remember when Lou used to poormouth his own Notre Dame squad before a game? Legendary sound bites.

had this argument with my brother who is a huge 49ers fan. He thinks Kaep is the best blah blah blah. I said there were 10 better QB's right now than Kaep.

Rodgers
Stafford
Wilson
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning
Romo
Rivers
Brees
Luck
Big Ben
Flacco
Brady

All these guys better than Kaep and all guys that you would take to start a team right now instead of Kaep who can't read a fucking defense to save his life. Am I wrong here?

B7CtjRzIUAEnv6n.jpg:large

Long, long time ago, I was at a party with that ND kicker Pendergast, the guy who got busted for fixing college basketball games. He did a Lou Holtz impression that was so fucking spot on in delivery, style, content. Nearly pissed myself.

had this argument with my brother who is a huge 49ers fan. He thinks Kaep is the best blah blah blah. I said there were 10 better QB's right now than Kaep.

Rodgers
Stafford
Wilson
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning
Romo
Rivers
Brees
Luck
Big Ben
Flacco
Brady

All these guys better than Kaep and all guys that you would take to start a team right now instead of Kaep who can't read a fucking defense to save his life. Am I wrong here?

Not a kaep fan

Rodgers
Stafford
Wilson
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning
Romo
Rivers
Brees
Luck
Big Ben
Flacco
Brady

no, when the 49ers and Raiders played there was a piece where they asked 10 league execs if they would rather build around Kaep or Derek Carr and they all chose Carr

most people know Kaep sucks

The people from the marsh towns or whatever they call those areas south of New Orleans are some of the best people in the country. Went on a fishing trip with a few guys in college to Lafitte, LA. We went to a local restaurant our first night there and had 3 different families invite us over for dinner on the following nights. We took them up on it and it was awesome

I think Kaep might resurrect himself with some guidance. Scary talent, I think.

Harbaugh was the best thing that every happened to Kraep. He's downhill from here.

He's working out with Kurt Warner just down the street from me, starting Monday. Think he reported today, be curious to see how that turns out.

Kaep's the one guy in the NFL I'd be stubborn with about sticking with the read option. Get him running with the ball again.

He's working out with Kurt Warner just down the street from me, starting Monday. Think he reported today, be curious to see how that turns out.
he should go to school and do some Hooked on Phoenics so he can learn to read. then he can graduate to learning to read a defense.

Back