***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

we go to Tilted Kilt from time to time...its basically Hooters with a Scottish twist and their food is pretty good

Ive been taking my six year old to every hooters everywhere we have been since he was like six months old. Before we leave he takes a picture with all the hooters girls on shift. By the time he is 18 he is gonna have a hell of a photo album.

hahaha thats pretty good

we go to Tilted Kilt from time to time...its basically Hooters with a Scottish twist and their food is pretty good

Hate Kilt food, been way too much and I prefer Hooters. Don't like Twin Peaks either, in general all three of those places have pretty crappy food imo

When we have our annual golf outing, we hire 2 Tilted kilt girls to be our cart girls. Theres usually 24-32 of us that go to a resrot for the weekend. Saturday arrive and play 18. Drink all night and plays cards. Sunday play 18 and then go home

Only place I can remember sending food back and I've done it 3 times at the Kilt

But it's convenient for watching random games at odd times of the week, soccer specifically

Hooters food sucks, worst is when u get a hooters waitress that is older, the ones that think they missed their modeling shot or whatever and have a shitty attitude lol
Yeah that was my last hooters experience

Agreed. I was recently at one in novi. Watched an idiot take a dozen or so shots and throw up all over a near table. Kinda ruined the experience for me.. "know what I'm sayin" (Scotty p accent)

hahahaha why would they serve someone 12 shots?

Private ethnic establishments always have that soccer on for you guys. For instance, the Greeks seem to love it.

Hooters food sucks, worst is when u get a hooters waitress that is older, the ones that think they missed their modeling shot or whatever and have a shitty attitude lol

And then they think you want to listen to what they have to say

No respect. Doesn't she know what you do to people who disrespect you at bars?

And don't forget preggers too
last few times I have been there was at least 1 that was prego

Private ethnic establishments always have that soccer on for you guys. For instance, the Greeks seem to love it.

Irish place called the Dubliner usually does as well, good food there

British pubs do too, but Kilt is close to the office so I can go get a morning buzz and swing by if something needs to get done after the game

We got a tilted k in Pittsburgh a few years ago. I actually like the food (like the titties more). Hooters food does suck. I also only drink bottled beer there....their draft beer tastes like shit

Really nothing worse on earth than an unattractive Hooters waitress. I mean, what's the point?

We got a tilted k in Pittsburgh a few years ago. I actually like the food (like the titties more). Hooters food does suck. I also only drink bottled beer there....their draft beer tastes like shit

hahahaha it is like bowling alley beer

Draft beer at some of these chains, BW3, tastes like it's been strained through an old sock.

Draft beer at some of these chains, BW3, tastes like it's been strained through an old sock.
A few months ago I stopped at a local place, ordered a draft, took a sip and almost puked on the bar,had to hold it down
Got up n left, won't go back .ever

Back