***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

The refs just fucked Seattle first half bets. Chancellor absolutely got a piece of that kick.

Are we sure the rule is that it can't be called if the ball was deflected on a FG attempt? I know it's like that for punts, just don't see it too often (tipped ball and running into a kicker on same play) on FGs, so not sure.

I'm not saying it isn't, just asking if anyone knows for sure that's the rule. You can tip a pass and still get a roughing the passer call...wonder if it's similar on FGs? I'd imagine it wouldn't be, just don't know.

made a significant play on ov 20.5 -120 - teams are moving the ball well - If Carolina could hold on to the ball they might win this game.

Are we sure the rule is that it can't be called if the ball was deflected on a FG attempt? I know it's like that for punts, just don't see it too often (tipped ball and running into a kicker on same play) on FGs, so not sure.

I'm not saying it isn't, just asking if anyone knows for sure that's the rule. You can tip a pass and still get a roughing the passer call...wonder if it's similar on FGs? I'd imagine it wouldn't be, just don't know.

Yep, it is the rule...shouldn't have been called.

which answers the one question . if it was tipped, it would nullify the penalty. otherwise why tweet that?

He said that in his explanation about why it was called...must have had some tweets to him about it.

He musta had some angle they didn't show us, sure looked like it changed direction from what they showed

I am impressed with Coach Ron. I hated the guy before - thought he was a total idiot, but he is impressing me with this late season run. This team blocks and tackles extremely well.

GcAsX2W.jpg

He musta had some angle they didn't show us, sure looked like it changed direction from what they showed

I watched it on my DVR several times and it sure looked like he got a small piece to me. The ball changed direction.

He thought it changed direction because it was just a shitty kick that hooked. It was eligible to be reviewed, you'd imagine they didn't see any reason to buzz down but who knows with these clowns. Not you VK...

u think the Raiders gonna do some damage next season? I do like Carr... not sure they are there yet though...maybe, but not at 7

u think the Raiders gonna do some damage next season? I do like Carr... not sure they are there yet though...maybe, but not at 7

I think they push 9 wins. The second half of this year they were real tough esp at home.

Back