***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

draft beer is the only thing that gives me a hangover anymore, and pretty much 100% of the time

BW3 sucks too...I used to go in Durham bc it was right by my house

Now ive got an asian spot beside my house and those guys make the best wings Ive ever had. Its all I can do to only let myself eat them once a month

Now ive got an asian spot beside my house and those guys make the best wings Ive ever had. Its all I can do to only let myself eat them once a month

The Asians are known for their happy endings.

This is great. I had wings at an Asian place called House of Lee a few months ago and have been craving them ever since. Not close to home though (about a 40 min drive) so have not been back. I was shocked to get such good wings at an Asian place that looked like a dive.

BW3 has a decent dry rub but I cant remember the name of it. The only problem is it has to have about 250% of your daily sodium value

This is great. I had wings at an Asian place called House of Lee a few months ago and have been craving them ever since. Not close to home though (about a 40 min drive) so have not been back. I was shocked to get such good wings at an Asian place that looked like a dive.

I grew up next door to a guy from Vietnam who was my age. Every time we went to eat Chinese or Korean he got the spare ribs. I still havent tried them but I would guess theyre good just based on racial profiling

I don't get food at joints where the requirement for kitchen staff is a GED and a pulse.

BW3 has a decent dry rub but I cant remember the name of it. The only problem is it has to have about 250% of your daily sodium value

I hate getting a dry rub. I usually ask them to use some of the hot massage oil they used on my back.

sadly ice water

9 days sober now and I dont really see myself drinking for the next few weeks unless some plans change

So how often does everyone drink? Let's go with number of nights a week and drinks consumed per sitting. I guess I'm trying to determine whether I should go to a meeting.

So how often does everyone drink? Let's go with number of nights a week and drinks consumed per sitting. I guess I'missed trying to determine whether I should go to a meeting.

7 nights, and afternoons for that matter

But in moderation of course

So how often does everyone drink? Let's go with number of nights a week and drinks consumed per sitting. I guess I'missed trying to determine whether I should go to a meeting.

during football season, 4-5 nights per week

January through August, 1-2 nights per week at most with some pretty long abstinent periods

yep, think he wants to get back to having fun too

Already got a 7am party that Friday and party bus out to the Open lined up
didnt it snow at the Open a couple years ago? Like it delayed the start a couple hours because it froze over then melted?

Back