NFL Offseason Discussion

Tony Romo got fat. Luckily for him he has time to lose the weight before the season starts.

[video=youtube;-QTXz_KkrVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QTXz_KkrVI[/video]

That's just an optical illusion or a non-flattering picture. He's not overweight. I know, I know...it's me coming to the defense of Romo, but it could have been any QB. And it's true. Here's the guy who actually took the photo saying Romo is no heavier than he was during OTA's and mini camp...(he may have even been wearing a flak jacket underneath his jersey)

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/07/30/tony-romo-overweight
I was thinking the same thing. But that video I posted wasn't a picture. It was an actual video that shows he is a little big. I think he'll be alright though. He'll lose it come game time.

I was thinking the same thing. But that video I posted wasn't a picture. It was an actual video that shows he is a little big. I think he'll be alright though. He'll lose it come game time.

The picture came from that video. It was a still photo from the video, halfway through the video you posted they showed the still photo.

Did you read the article? The guy who took the video said he was wrong and apologized...in his words, "this post is too late...the internet already decided he was overweight."

The picture came from that video. It was a still photo from the video, halfway through the video you posted they showed the still photo.

Did you read the article? The guy who took the video said he was wrong and apologized...in his words, "this post is too late...the internet already decided he was overweight."
Yeah I read it. He probably feels bad he posted it that's why he said that. I'm judging by my own eyes. He looks bigger than usual (in the video also).

Say he put on 15 extra pounds, it would easily come off in camp before opening day.
relax people

this is Romo 3 weeks ago

the pic above is just a bad angle

tony-romo.jpg

Yeah I read it. He probably feels bad he posted it that's why he said that. I'm judging by my own eyes. He looks bigger than usual (in the video also).

He felt bad yes...after checking with the team to see what Romo was weighing in at, and he found out he was wrong. Come on Cog, don't be "the internet" and insist on believing what you want. I'm just curious as to how often you've seen pics of Romo without a full uniform on that he seems bigger than usual to you?

He felt bad yes...after checking with the team to see what Romo was weighing in at, and he found out he was wrong. Come on Cog, don't be "the internet" and insist on believing what you want. I'm just curious as to how often you've seen pics of Romo without a full uniform on that he seems bigger than usual to you?
Relax Larry. I can have an opinion right? My god. He looks bigger in that video jogging to me. Not just the pic. I know you love to come to his defense, but c'mon, he's a big boy (no pun intended). He'll be ok. :consoling:

But to answer your question of seeing Romo without a full uniform on, no I don't really pay attention to him that much lol.

Relax Larry. I can have an opinion right? My god. He looks bigger in that video jogging to me. Not just the pic. I know you love to come to his defense, but c'mon, he's a big boy (no pun intended). He'll be ok. :consoling:

But to answer your question of seeing Romo without a full uniform on, no I don't really pay attention to him that much lol.

Good grief. Yeah, you can have an opinion. I can be sarcastic too, can't I? It's not wonder most people can't tell when Trump is being sarcastic and facetious. It seems like an epidemic. Loosen the fuck up people.

Good grief. Yeah, you can have an opinion. I can be sarcastic too, can't I? It's not wonder most people can't tell when Trump is being sarcastic and facetious. It seems like an epidemic. Loosen the fuck up people.
You know I noticed something about you. You go on and on like a mad dog. Then when somebody tells YOU to relax, you always flip it to the other person. Say your piece, and move on. People can disagree right? No need to make it a marathon every fucking topic. I'll move on Larry...

But it takes two to tango, does it not? Instead of just saying you were wrong, you "turned it around" to make it an opinion and try to make me look like a bad guy.

Opinions that not only don't have merit, but are proven to be wrong are no longer opinions. It's just being wrong at that point. My opinion is Kevin Durant is white. Does that make it a valid opinion?

It's okay we're all big boys. I take all of the abuse from everyone and still keep ticking so I'm okay. Good luck to your squad this year.

:shake2:

But it takes two to tango, does it not? Instead of just saying you were wrong, you "turned it around" to make it an opinion and try to make me look like a bad guy.

Opinions that not only don't have merit, but are proven to be wrong are no longer opinions. It's just being wrong at that point. My opinion is Kevin Durant is white. Does that make it a valid opinion?

It's okay we're all big boys. I take all of the abuse from everyone and still keep ticking so I'm okay. Good luck to your squad this year.

:shake2:
you too brotha :shake2:

It's the Raiders right? They better win that division this year. No reason they shouldn't contend at the very least.
Yep, Raiders. They'll definitely contend this year. The division is down and Derek Carr is progressing nicely at the most important position in football: 4000 yards, 32 tds, and only 13 ints. And he hit almost 50% on his deep passes of 20 yards or more. We got two pretty good receivers in Cooper and Crabtree. McKenzie finally got the O-Line where it needs to be also. They need some depth at RB as Latavious Murray is ok, but would like another better back up than Taiwan Jones.

Defensively Khalil Mack is a beast. And we snatched the two former Seahawks LB's Malcolm Smith a year ago, and now we got Bruce Irvin too. And we got Sean Smith in FA from the Chiefs so the defense finally got some playmakers.

I can't wait for this season to start. Chargers i think will be the worse team in the division as Rivers seems to have slowed down. Sanchez in Denver doesn't scare anybody, even though they have a good defense. But Alex Smith is a pretty good quarterback who manages the game well. But it's anybody's division and I'm going to place a bet on the Raiders winning the division. McKenzie finally got rid of all the baggage from the previous GM and has this team ready to compete.

What's the outlook on your Bills?

Last edited:
Back