NFL Offseason Discussion

The Raiders are signing the Ravens O-Lineman Osemele. He's a good versatile lineman and only 26. Good pick up. Also there's rumors they're about to sign Bruce Irvin of the Seahawks. Only 28 another guy in his prime and not aging. I like it. Raiders making moves.

Carr is progressing nicely with 4,000 yards, 32 TD, and 14 INTS. I think this is the year they make a legit playoff run. I'm not saying they're going to go 13-3 or 12-4 but maybe a 9-7 or perhaps 10-6 team and sneak in the playoffs. :prayer

Raiders putting it together. They play in a tough division and are going to be a hell of an out, if not right there in the mix.

The Raiders are signing the Ravens O-Lineman Osemele. He's a good versatile lineman and only 26. Good pick up. Also there's rumors they're about to sign Bruce Irvin of the Seahawks. Only 28 another guy in his prime and not aging. I like it. Raiders making moves.

Carr is progressing nicely with 4,000 yards, 32 TD, and 14 INTS. I think this is the year they make a legit playoff run. I'm not saying they're going to go 13-3 or 12-4 but maybe a 9-7 or perhaps 10-6 team and sneak in the playoffs. :prayer

Irvin seems locked up

these deals are all front loaded too so when they have to pay Mack/Carr/Amari will have plenty available, Reggie learned so well when he was in GB

sounds like they are favorites for Sean Smith and Eric Weddle too which would really lock up the defense

Irvin seems locked up

these deals are all front loaded too so when they have to pay Mack/Carr/Amari will have plenty available, Reggie learned so well when he was in GB

sounds like they are favorites for Sean Smith and Eric Weddle too which would really lock up the defense
Getting Smith would be nice. Hopefully it happens.

Raiders also are looking for a running back to complement or take over for Murray. They've reached out to Doug Martin. I had no idea he's from Stockton.

Marvin Jones good signing in Detroit

also I would love Brock Lobster to go to Houston

Kaep is supposed Broncos backup option

One of the top 5 WRs ever retires early and no posts about it?

43rd all time in receptions
27th all time in yardage
22nd all time in TDs
0 super bowl wins
0 playoff wins

Not only is 5th all time best a major stretch, he may not even get into the hall of fame.

Irvin seems locked up

Good times to be a Raiders fan who stuck around.

Why?
Good moves getting rid of those 3 chumps

Because their QB is Sam Bradford, their backup is either Suckchize or now Chase Daniel. Which is a long way of saying they have no QB. Their OL needs help, their receiving corps needs help, they're shipping off parts of the defense as we speak.

They're finishing the teardown Chip started. It's going to be a long way back.

For the record, I loved Megatron. When there was that brief window a few years ago where it looked like he might be a FA or moved, I was praying for him to end up in Philly.

The unrealized potential of Stafford and the trainwreck of an organization really doomed him to being seen as almost a footnote rather than one of the greatest in the game.

Because their QB is Sam Bradford, their backup is either Suckchize or now Chase Daniel. Which is a long way of saying they have no QB. Their OL needs help, their receiving corps needs help, they're shipping off parts of the defense as we speak.

They're finishing the teardown Chip started. It's going to be a long way back.

Yeah I agree. Wanted nothing to do with Bradford but getting rid of the other 3, I have no problem there.

Seems to me a Matt cassel situation

Backup qb on a good team wins some games and gets a huge payday to start for another team

And maybe that last game with Hoyer is still in their heads lol
Fucking got to get a new Qb, can't lose out on one!

Ya that probably leads to an overpay

If they have the money might as well

Plus like you said no Obrien can't take hackenburg

Elway
Don't be afraid to call philly and ask about Sammy..
Fucking would love to see that!

The Browns are shipping off pretty much whatever talent they have. Which is fun.

God bless Joe Thomas, who may end up losing out on the Hall because he'll never sniff a playoff game.

Supposedly Sean smith is deciding today

Hoping for him and weddle then just some depth guys

With the rbs gone I think we just draft 1. Wouldn't mind elliot if he's at 14

and $12 million guaranteed. my fucking god what is going on in this league?????????

It's $12 million guaranteed over the next 2 years, which isn't much at all in the grand scheme of things. He is a backup, so that may be a bit more than they'd like to spend, but it seems they envision him competing for the starting gig. They essentially signed him for $7 million/year for the next 3 years, which is really cheap if he ends up playing some games and possibly starting.

Back